Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Where does the oil go???

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2015, 12:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by hoobastnk90
lol this roach guy is all but hurt because someone called him on his bad info...
Not at all, letsgetthisdone had educated responses. The other guy was just being a dick
Old Aug 6, 2015, 12:49 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
Originally Posted by roach85
You clearly can not read, when did I "trash talk" T6? I never said it was bad oil, I said it was diesel oil. I personally would not buy an oil based off price, I run Brad Penn. If you want to buy cheap priced oil, Im assuming you are cheap, then go right ahead. The best part of your comment was when you called me an idiot. That is a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black. You are the guy who could not figure out how to heat wrap a downpipe. That would clearly push you past the label of an idiot and far into the mentally handicapped region. Good day sir, and Ill cheer for you at this years Special Olympics.
You didn't just say it was diesel oil, you said it shouldn't be used in a gasoline engine. For various reasons, all of which were wrong.

Brad Penn isn't even a full synthetic.... I'll pass on that.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 01:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone
You didn't just say it was diesel oil, you said it shouldn't be used in a gasoline engine. For various reasons, all of which were wrong.

Brad Penn isn't even a full synthetic.... I'll pass on that.
I respect your opinion but I would not run a diesel oil in my Evo. I have not looked into the full specs of T6 but does it even have anti foaming agents added to it? Also, I run Brad Penn because I have a JB FP Black and it is one of the few oils FP approves for their JB turbos.