Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Haters are everywhere.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2011, 07:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sstevojr
Isnt it funny how the only people who are "snooby" as to what model a car is, are those who drive a 30 year old rusted POS. Boy they sure are educated from all those Super Sport and Import Tuners they read....
Last night I go to buy oil and a filter (its that time again) but Auto Zone was having a deal where it was $5 cheaper to let them do the oil change than for me to just buy the stuff.
So I go for the deal, and stay by the service bay "smoking a cigarette", while watching to make sure they don't f it up. And what do I hear the dumbass #1 say to dumbass #2; "yeah I read about this car in Import Tuner and saw it on tv the other night. Its over priced and slow; my homie's Si could walk all over him" Then he proceeds to get something from his 198**** camry, WTF?!?! F you and your "homies Si". Gotta hate on me just cuz your broke as cant even afford something...from this century?!?!
Woah... no need for the rusted PoS hate. I currently drive a 72 Mustang as my DD, FML it breaks down a lot. Almost everything has been replaced or rebuilt excluding the rear-end. This is the main reason I have been trying to find a DD that I could actually stand so that the Mustang can become just a weekend car. I settled on getting a X after doing a lot of research on cars I could actually stand to drive after having a RWD with decent HP/TQ.

Not everyone who drives a classic car thinks like that. It is usually ignorant people stuck in the past or some old guy. I have gotten so much **** over the years for having 18" rims on my mustang and for talking about one day painting it satin/matte black, putting HIDs on it, and having a sound system. Just know that not everyone that drives a classic car is that ignorant.

Will be picking up my X in probably about a month once I have enough funds for a hefty down payment. Already picked up wheels and springs for it (thank you tax refund!).

My Mustang definitely has rust on it however you were right there. It was either get body work/paint done on the Mustang or get and X. Hopefully with having the X, I will do some minor mods to it for now, I will be able to focus on getting the Mustang up to par. Five years of driving it daily has taken its toll.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 09:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what a d bag you shouldve corrected him on the model