Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Evo x turning off power to fuel pump after 5 seconds of running

Old Jul 27, 2018, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo x turning off power to fuel pump after 5 seconds of running

Hello everyone, I'm new to the EVO life and need some direction on what else to check next

I searched the forum and didn't find anyone with the same symptoms I have that posted what ended up being their fix.

I start the car I get power going out of the fuel pump relay and power coming out of etacs to fuel pump, runs for about 5 seconds then power to fuel pump turns off. Will only stay running with the maf unplugged or if I have the fuel pump hardwired.

So far I have changed the maf, changed some relays, changed crank sensor, and checked fuses.

I have the basic mods, grimmspeed ebc, intercooler hardpipes, catback, cone filter, and protuned with Cobb accesport

Also This all started happening after I drove in a down poor. I stopped to get a coffee and it started shutting off, but would stay running for about 20 seconds then.

Anyone have any ideas on what to check next? this is driving me crazy haha any help is appreciated.