Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Thinking to get another Evo X

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2019, 09:04 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,038 Likes on 760 Posts
I see you have a hard time being proven wrong. Good luck!
Old Jan 9, 2019, 09:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 91 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by razorlab
I see you have a hard time being proven wrong. Good luck!
Wrong? I explained myself and my stance. You have a hard time not being an *******. Been here for years, that's an absolute constant.

Good luck!
Old Jan 9, 2019, 09:48 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,038 Likes on 760 Posts
Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema
Been here for years, that's an absolute constant.

Good luck!
I've been here for exponentially more years than you and I'm an EvoM Guru (bruh, it says it right there next to my avatar) neener neener. Lyfe goalz bruh.

Fact, you stated:

Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema
good luck finding used leather out there.
I replied with two sources of multiple leather recaro sets up for sale here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post11855751

Thus, your statement was proven wrong, factually, or... I just have good luck.

Yolo, bruh, ded.

Buh bye.

Last edited by razorlab; Jan 9, 2019 at 09:57 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 09:39 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Napalm my good man! I love the smell of new leather in the morning with my coffee...! I see Razor Lab has not changed his ways. At least he's consistant right? To back you up my old matey, feast ye eye's upon this. And yes.... NEW. BRAND, F*#@ING new. Out of the box and into my Evo X MR. And yes... the lowest price I got I got was $4K each with company discount. (And yes, I have seen all the Recaro's on ebay with blown out air bags or worn leather etc.) Labor was $130/hour. Now let's see Razor Lab and Captain Crunch Berries have a feast on this

Mike checking sensors and heating coils.

Done.

Aero Kit installed
Old Jan 19, 2019, 09:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 91 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by ALAN - 1
Napalm my good man! I love the smell of new leather in the morning with my coffee...! I see Razor Lab has not changed his ways. At least he's consistant right? To back you up my old matey, feast ye eye's upon this. And yes.... NEW. BRAND, F*#@ING new. Out of the box and into my Evo X MR. And yes... the lowest price I got I got was $4K each with company discount. (And yes, I have seen all the Recaro's on ebay with blown out air bags or worn leather etc.) Labor was $130/hour. Now let's see Razor Lab and Captain Crunch Berries have a feast on this

Mike checking sensors and heating coils.

Done.

Aero Kit installed
Looks delicious and probably the route I would have taken had I gone with an EVO again. Nothing like NEW car looks great enjoy!
Old Jan 20, 2019, 06:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
Are you girls done having your little tantrums? Holy hell, got nothing to do than bicker on the internet?

In any case, I'd much prefer aftermarket than stock Recaros. They're way too high and depending on how tall or long legged you are, you'll be uncomfortable. Recaro Speeds are $950 each, Corbeau Evolutions or RRS or RRS are $900 for the pair, with options for heated pads and lumbar. Then $300 for brackets and $100 for sliders and you're done. I'd get a 2015 and stick one of those seats in there.