Notices
Evo X How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

HELP: CLeaning Bronze VOLKS

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2012, 11:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gpintoevo9
So i tried the PB and nothing worked.

I was at as gasoline station about 2 months ago. And some guy came up to me about this car stuff that helps clean your car without water.. blah blah blah.. it would help keep the car clean for 3 months.. Bull crap is what i thought. but he put some off that stuff on my Audi's rims which had alot of junk and bam.. it came right off and it actually cleaned the rim whell. its some type of spray on wax.. i wanted to buy some to put it on my rims.. but i didnt have money on hand, and i was skeptical about giving out my card information. I went back later on that day and he was gone.Now i say about a month ago..they were selling that stuff near my house. went over to fill up my tank on my evo. Some other guy started to want to sell the stuff.. i just told him " let me try it on my rims on a small section, if it cleans that white chalk crap then ill buy it".. It took it off. my rims look brand fu**ing new.. its called FW1

Link http://www.youtube.com/results?hl=en...-8&sa=N&tab=wy

its actually pretty good.. i wouldnt use it to wash my car as stated cause i like to use water and soap. But when i get build up on my ww x on the back of the car due to running a test pipe. it takes off all the junk on my trunk.. It actually cleaned my door handle entry wear it was all scratched up.. i have since only used this to clean my rims.. wait i take that back.. i clean my rims.. with soap and water.. maybe some mcguires spray... let them dry.. then i apply this..

u apply it to the rim.. let it sit. .. buff it with a micro fiber towel with the wax on.. clean the rim with the same towel.. and with a new towel that has no wax.. rebuff it.. and eeverything is gone.. takes about 5-7 mins a rims..

i usally apply to all the rims at the same time after the wash to let the wax sit for a while.. then i just make sure every single spoke has the wax.. slight buff the rim with the OG towel.. and after all the wax is gone... use the other towel as i stated before to buff it slightly.. and .. ur rims will look like you once had them!
It's funny because I have my bottles of FW1 stuff from someone at a gas station as well. The stuff is pretty good and I use the cleaning wax all the time
Old Jul 31, 2018, 11:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help me