Notices
Evo X How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

DVD in Motion Update 2012 MMCS

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2012, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JJGTS08
The ones I've found online used are going for around $1000 -$1400 USD. For what you're going to do with it to help these guys out, plus you've helped me out with this DVD in motion upgrade, I'd sell it for, at most, half (of the $1400, that is). Give me a fair offer.
Heh..
Cheers for the offer, but that'll be a tad too expensive for what I plan to do with it ..
I'll keep my eye on ebay ( just missed one for £100 as the vendor didn't respond with the model number in time )
Old Sep 23, 2012, 08:46 AM

I can go cheaper - the reason why I'm ripping it out is because my factory amp went out, but Mitsubishi wouldn't simply plug in a new one to see if there wasn't a problem with the head unit's sound processors too without me buying a new amp. Therefore, I can't even really sell it for that price and advertise "fully functional, guaranteed to work." However I know that Bluetooth still has connectivity and GPS works. If you're just going to rip it apart to do internal investigation, how about...$200 USD?
Old Sep 23, 2012, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by JJGTS08
I can go cheaper - the reason why I'm ripping it out is because my factory amp went out, but Mitsubishi wouldn't simply plug in a new one to see if there wasn't a problem with the head unit's sound processors too without me buying a new amp. Therefore, I can't even really sell it for that price and advertise "fully functional, guaranteed to work." However I know that Bluetooth still has connectivity and GPS works. If you're just going to rip it apart to do internal investigation, how about...$200 USD?
That works for me ..
PM sent.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 07:17 PM

I donated but haven't received a download link Awesome work though. Looks like everyone is thankful for all the hard work
Old Sep 23, 2012, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by fthamma
I donated but haven't received a download link Awesome work though. Looks like everyone is thankful for all the hard work
Hey dude - its an automated system..
It depends on paypal notifying it that a payment has arrived ( and they haven't yet )..
They can be kinda slow on occasion..
If they haven't sent the verification by the time I get up (7am - 3 hours from now ) I'll do it manually..
That work for you ?
atb.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by OtakuTTA
Hey dude - its an automated system..
It depends on paypal notifying it that a payment has arrived ( and they haven't yet )..
They can be kinda slow on occasion..
If they haven't sent the verification by the time I get up (7am - 3 hours from now ) I'll do it manually..
That work for you ?
atb.
Cool, sounds good!
Old Sep 25, 2012, 09:51 AM

Hi, all just a quick update I finally find out why my Bluetooth not working and cause Navi to get "cannot display because of system error" I updated my US MMCS (NR261UM) to NR261EM version……….everything work fine just Bluetooth don’t work……….. anyone out there did what I did and solve the problem…. I would really appreciate any kind of help
Old Sep 25, 2012, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

You realize EM is European market not us market right...?
Old Sep 25, 2012, 10:16 AM

Yes and by the time I realize it's to late..............I can't even downgrade
Old Sep 25, 2012, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

try the correct one? what happens? 70.04
Old Sep 25, 2012, 11:01 AM

that's why Bluetooth is not working mine Navi was UM 30.97 and updated to EM 40.01 few years back and this year back to UM 70.04 and when I updated to 70.04 my Bluetooth icon on map dissappear...........my phone is still there (meaning I can still delete from system) just can't use it
Old Sep 25, 2012, 11:09 AM

Anyway thanks for the help I'm still taking it in to dealer and see if they can reverse it and fix the system error I'm getting
Old Sep 25, 2012, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Chi Chi
Yes and by the time I realize it's to late..............I can't even downgrade
If you're having troubles downgrading Chi Chi, I'd recommend trying the following, as long at your have the correct version downloaded to a CD:

"The main issue with that is that unless you upgrade from a REALLY old version (MMCS won't auto update via CDROM to an older version) you can't do it without taking out your drive and doing all this dorking hacking magic....UNTIL NOW!!!

I found a way to force the CD update even to older versions without any mess. I can upload the file for version 39.09 or something like that, which you burn onto a disc then insert. Hold NAVI and SET for 5 secs, then go to VERSION INDICATION, then on that menu hold MENU for 5 secs. On the next screen select DISK, not HDD. BOOM. watch DVDs while driving!"

That was posted by knifetheglitter here on the Evo X Forums: http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64059
Old Sep 25, 2012, 12:44 PM

Not sure what you mean and I try it nothing work and here is what I see in VERSION INDICATION

Last edited by Chi Chi; Sep 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Chi Chi
Not sure what you mean and I try it nothing work and here is what I see in VERSION INDICATION
On the versions indication screen, which you were on, if you press and hold the MENU button for about 3.5 seconds, you should be taken to a Loading Program screen. From here, if you have a CD inserted with the app version of the program you want to revert to, you should be able to push DISK Load to revert back/downgrade to a previous version. I've attached a photo of what the loading program screen should look like.
Attached Thumbnails DVD in Motion Update 2012 MMCS-loading-program.jpg  

Quick Reply: DVD in Motion Update 2012 MMCS