Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New driver here thinking about buying a Lancer

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2003, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Evolve
wait for the Ralliart lancer...thats what im doing
we don't have any confirmation a ralliart lancer is coming up. We just know the 2004 have very different engine and more powerful engine.

and anyways, ralliart = $$$, stock lancer 2004 might be also more $$ if they do all those engine improvements. We'll see the facts as summer arrives!

Etienne
Old Feb 11, 2003, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by MrSpace

we don't have any confirmation a ralliart lancer is coming up.

Etienne
I really think this is confirmation enough to determine that there will be a Ralliart Lancer:

Originally posted by uranium9v
Do you have any info on the upcoming Ralliart edition Lancer? Spill any beans you may have....
Originally posted by concordmitsunet
hmm... this gets a bit tricky, i cant tell you all the goodies i heard in my meeting in la before the autoshow and evo debut, but its an all new design, looks amazing.... very nicely restyled, better suspension, and i supposedly a 2.4 mivec 160 horsepower or so... shh
Originally posted by LancerEvolution
Ooohh...so is the new style of the Ralliart Lancer share the same similarities as the Evo?
Originally posted by concordmitsunet
hmm, sort of, but its really an all new look to be honest, nothing like the existing oz rally which is more like the 7 obviously, the new one is rounder like the 8 i guess, i only saw it for a second on a projector though so i cant remember too well
There's more here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=13783
Old Feb 11, 2003, 07:59 PM
Evolving Member

ok I tought he was talking about the 2004 lancer... not ralliart edition.

because I read in the newspaper here that the 2004 lancer was completly different than the '03.

Etienne