Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Test Drove Evo ix..damn car has torque.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2006, 10:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So you can test drive a brand new evo 9? I called either South coast in costa mesa or long beach don't remember the other day and they say there's no break in period for the evo so no test driving
Old Aug 13, 2006, 11:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DarkSideEvo
So you can test drive a brand new evo 9? I called either South coast in costa mesa or long beach don't remember the other day and they say there's no break in period for the evo so no test driving
that's the west coast mindset for you. i always hear thatpeople have to "prove" their worth out there. ths attitude has also migrated to AZ where there is Prop206 on the list to ban smoking statewide. i don't smoke but it is silly nonetheless.

back on topic, both clutches felt fine in both my '03 & '05 & this is the weakest part of the car so i highly recommend removing the pill asap & slapping on a SS line until u can get an aftermarket clutch to put in. the pill "seems" to make the clutch engage slower after changing gears which "seems" to cause slippage & eventually premature failure (at least for drag racing anyways)...