Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Funny/stupid things people say/ask about your Evo!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:23 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts
Originally Posted by evo9mr87
that is awesome can anyone tell me where you found this i wanna make it my background on my laptop "sister in law thinks her v6 mustang is faster than my evo"roflmao
That pic is a member on here. It was done at a photoshoot. I posted it on MIEVO and they told me whose car it was yadda yadda but yeah that pic is awsome.

Here is the link

http://www.mievo.net/talk/showthread...6080#post36080

Last edited by CurseDSM; Jan 22, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old Jan 26, 2012, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mistaken
"is that a BBQ grill on your hood?!" - dickbag boss lol
That's a new one and funny
Old Jan 30, 2012, 10:30 PM

This thread is hilarious!
Old Jan 30, 2012, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by J!n K@z@mA
One time a friend and I used his humble daily driver Mazda 3 to grab some Starbucks. As we pulled to the front parking lot, we saw these kids with their CRXs and Civics and Integras. I have nothing against Honda guys coz I do have friends that have fast DC2s. Its just that this kids have attezza lights with neon lights fast and the furious parts from Pep boys and AutoZone.

Anyways, back to the story. As we park in front and got out of the car, these kids said "Sorry, you can't park here. Fast cars only." the 3 cute girls at the back tables laughed as they can even distinguish fast and slow cars. So I said "Are you kidding me?" then kid said, "Yea, you can bring any car and race you if you want." (cocky tone). Friend said "OK, we'll be back. Just wait there and don't move."

So when we finally got to my friend's house. I cranked up my EVO 8 (sold) and my friend cranked up his Ferrari 450 and drove back to Starbucks. When we got there, kids saw our cars and quickly started to pack up.

Me: "Hey, here are the fast cars, let's race"
Kids: "HELL NO! who said about racing a Ferrari and an EVO?"
Friend: "I thought you said we can bring any car, race it and you can beat it?"
Kids: "Screw you" driving off

3 girls are laughing their asses off

Really? You went out of your way to drive back to your home and then drive back in other cars to show off to some teenage dudes?

You care so much about the opinions of random people that you would waste time like that? Such a hard FAIL.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 12:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
hahaha okay... i never have seen this thread before.. i found a link to this from the general discussion area... the first page just made me laugh so haaard.. I have to read all 51 pages now.

But yes mine was "Nice STI". people i tell ya..
Old Jan 31, 2012, 04:52 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by TxFAkuma
hahaha okay... i never have seen this thread before.. i found a link to this from the general discussion area... the first page just made me laugh so haaard.. I have to read all 51 pages now.

But yes mine was "Nice STI". people i tell ya..

I've had a couple people ask me how i liked my sti.. one of them was a young apprentice of mine.. probbaly 18-19 even though i callled my car an evo he still asked how my sti faired in our cold weather... he really thought it was a subaru evo sti. lol he also talked **** about it saying it was slow while he drives his parents v6 dodge magnum station wagon. before i could show him what the car can do he stopped showing up for work lol needless to say it doesn't matter anymore.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 08:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by bowrepublik
I've had a couple people ask me how i liked my sti.. one of them was a young apprentice of mine.. probbaly 18-19 even though i callled my car an evo he still asked how my sti faired in our cold weather... he really thought it was a subaru evo sti. lol he also talked **** about it saying it was slow while he drives his parents v6 dodge magnum station wagon. before i could show him what the car can do he stopped showing up for work lol needless to say it doesn't matter anymore.
hahaha@Subaru Evo Sti. haha dude seriously i actually had about 6 people say that same exact words to me about my evo. What i enjoy mostly is watching little kids point and grab their dads shoulders.. they are most likely thinking "Look its a hot wheel car". haha kids love the looks of the evo because of how exotic it looks... it reminds myself of a remote control car i always wanted. lol. I actually threw a bodykit on mine so it really does look like a little toy car now. lol
Old Jan 31, 2012, 08:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid

Really? You went out of your way to drive back to your home and then drive back in other cars to show off to some teenage dudes?

You care so much about the opinions of random people that you would waste time like that? Such a hard FAIL.
I probably would have done the same thing... makes you feel better inside haha
Old Jan 31, 2012, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid

Lol, I bet it was totally worth the 10 minutes for the looks on their faces
Old Feb 1, 2012, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by LightningCrossZ
Lol, I bet it was totally worth the 10 minutes for the looks on their faces
A school bus can beat an EVO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwyCoQuhUNA
Old Feb 2, 2012, 09:12 AM

^^ Jesus... I've seen this before, but my god. Straight Retarded.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 07:22 PM

lmao these are hilarious
Old Feb 2, 2012, 10:42 PM

from the kid pushing carts; "is that turbo?"
Old Feb 2, 2012, 10:46 PM
Evolving Member

i had someone offer me 10k for my evo. I felt insulted, but couldnt help to lmao at the guy. Then he said it will be in CASH, as if it was gonna change my mind. I told him yea i'll sell it to you for 10k after i take my wheels, motor, tranny, TC and interior.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 11:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by shrtstuff89
Took my grocery-getter to the comisary the other night. After the bagger puts all the food in the trunk, he closes it. He felt the carbon fiber and after he closed it, just starts rubbing the trunk, looks at me, then continues to rub it for another 5 seconds or so. I try and hold in the laughter, get back in the car where the wife is alrdy sitting, and just bust out laughing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! i can only imagine that!!