Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

You know you drive an EVO when...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2011, 04:42 PM
AFD
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigmiketino
When kids in cobalts and civics want to race you and even follow you home to rev there engine in front of your house.
Holy crap.. I just had this happen the other night.

Couldn't tell what car it was, but man, it was just the worst sounding pos, rattling tin-can exhaust I've ever heard in my life.. just sitting there, revving in front of my house out in the middle of nowhere.

If it ever happens again, I'm gonna confront the douchebag with a straight face and ask them to battle me at Race Wars ..geez
Old Oct 1, 2011, 04:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
@ No Goal Nicolas

That last picture had me cracking up LMAO
Old Oct 1, 2011, 04:52 PM
T6
Evolving Member

You know you drive an Evo...

- When everyone and their mother tries to race you, including pickup trucks...
- When 85% of the people dont know what it is
- When you need more whp/wtq all the time
- When you park ALLLLLL the way in the back next to a curb or a place where no one can park at least on 1 side
- When you troll/browse evo forums all the time
- When you get a thumbs up or waved at by other evos/stis and sports bikes
- When you randomly talk about evos or other cars for an hour at starbucks (or other coffee shops) with a person you have never seen your entire life
- When you can barely fit your groceries from sams
- When your own manufacturer tries to do everything they can do void your warranty.
- When you brag how awesome the paint quality is (sarcastic....)
- When even if you put on the quietest exhaust system you go to hobby lobby to pick up presto felt to stop the rattling.
Old Oct 1, 2011, 05:26 PM
Evolving Member

- when you stop in the middle of the road to do an AWD launch, just because...
Old Oct 1, 2011, 05:53 PM
Evolved Member

You know you're an Evo driver when all you get is sarcasm at the beginning of a track day from a V10 Audi R8 Owner and by the end of the track day he comes up to you and tells you that your exhaust smells funny because he could never seem to pass you
Old Oct 1, 2011, 06:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When you've bought at least two other beater cars....because its become a project all until itself
Old Oct 1, 2011, 06:23 PM
b3n
Evolving Member

...you look forward to winter the same way mustang and camaro guys look forward to summer.
Old Oct 1, 2011, 06:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by T6
You know you drive an Evo...

- When everyone and their mother tries to race you, including pickup trucks...
- When 85% of the people dont know what it is
- When you need more whp/wtq all the time
- When you park ALLLLLL the way in the back next to a curb or a place where no one can park at least on 1 side
- When you troll/browse evo forums all the time
- When you get a thumbs up or waved at by other evos/stis and sports bikes
- When you randomly talk about evos or other cars for an hour at starbucks (or other coffee shops) with a person you have never seen your entire life
- When you can barely fit your groceries from sams
- When your own manufacturer tries to do everything they can do void your warranty.
- When you brag how awesome the paint quality is (sarcastic....)
- When even if you put on the quietest exhaust system you go to hobby lobby to pick up presto felt to stop the rattling.
Magnificent, bravo!
Old Oct 1, 2011, 07:06 PM

When you say " i'm happy with my power level and not spending any more money on my car" then 15 minutes later you looking at the For Sale Engine/power section on EvoM for good deals
Old Oct 1, 2011, 09:09 PM

When you need 10 lanes to pop a u turn....lol
Old Oct 1, 2011, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by vics(evo8)
When you need 10 lanes to pop a u turn....lol
sad but tree lol
Old Oct 1, 2011, 10:26 PM
Evolving Member

When you realize your car is a *****, because it can pick up any dude but no girl knows what the he'll it is.
Old Oct 1, 2011, 10:36 PM
Evolving Member

when u drop your brother to school and they all complain to him how ****ty the car is and how annoying the exhaust is but they all stop me to say nice car and gives me thumbs up
Old Oct 1, 2011, 11:10 PM

when you refer to your car as "my evo" anytime you mention it, instead of just saying, "my car"
Old Oct 1, 2011, 11:33 PM
Evolving Member

When driving is no longer getting from point a to point b, but rather an recreational activity.

When our modding addictions make drug junkies look like they have a cheap addiction.

When anyone in any type of sporty car or muscle car or ricer feels the need to speed past you for some odd reason.

When you drive past reflective buildings just so you can watch your car rolling.

You wonder how people get 15, 20, or even 30 thousand miles out of a set of tires.

When anywhere around anyone who knows anything about cars..."who's evo"

After walking an SRT4 you roll down your back windows( they have no power rears its making fun of them)

When its a nice cold night and you do a good pull and realized how fast you covered the distance and have that **** eating grin on your face

When a guy next to you in traffic asks if you're a "lunatic of some kind" because he was behind you when you decided to gun it around the off ramp exceeding speeds most do on the hwy.

When driving in the snow and your radar goes off you still have to significantly slow down to avoid a ticket.

When you spend $12k on everything on your car and have the same/better performance of cars WAY out of our league, but still can do everything else when they're limited to dry pavement.

When you drive through the local tunnel on a regular basis just to hear your car ripping.

When STI guys have vanity plates or decals making fun of Evos bc they know they're mad they're slower.( I had an sti previously)

When every time you drive somewhere there is atleast 75% higher chance of getting pulled over then if you were in regular car.

When you randomly shoot the **** with another car guy for a good hour at a random place.

When most muscle cars act like ricers around us doing revs, flybys, driving like tools, because they know they have an inferior car and feel like they have to prove something, resulting in further damage to their ego.

Quick Reply: You know you drive an EVO when...