Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New member in Norway

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2014, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member in Norway

Hi folks,

I have been feeling a little guilty as I have spent many many hours reading on this site and as yet not posted anything! I guess that could be a good thing as I have found the answers to all questions without asking them again!

Anyway, I'm Nick, living in Northern Norway. I purchased an Evo 9 some time back, 6 speed not MR, unable to find out exactly which model it is! Anyway, the car is in excellent condition, only 30,000km on her, (18,000 miles) and basically stock. I have a titanium turbo back exhaust and Aeromotive fuel pump. These are the only mods as yet, other than a different oil cooler installed due to damage.

I've been getting used to working with the ECU, currently waiting for a reflash from Jester. I have small plans for the coming months which I will no doubt find info on all of on here!

So, just a quick hello and thanks for the invaluable information I received thus far! I look forward to our future together New member in Norway-nick1.jpg

New member in Norway-nick-2.jpg
Old Feb 22, 2014, 05:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome! Car looks great!