Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

Need help on Exhaust system!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2013, 04:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Need help on Exhaust system!

Hello! I have been looking for a new exhaust for my 08 Mitsubishi Lancer 1.5 ES! I know this 1.5 L aint normal in USA, but im from Norway. And i'm just wondering if it has the same exhaust system as the other Lancer's? ( Not EVO , Ralliart or GTS )

Any ive been looking on http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsub...p01010060.html

Does anyone know if it will fit my car? Does anyone have any suggestions to an exhaust ? I would be so happy if anyone could answer me!

Greetings from Norway!
Old Mar 25, 2013, 05:37 PM

Honestly I wouldn't get an axleback exhaust, I would just buy a new muffler that you like and go to a muffler shop if there are any around you and tell them to take off your glasspack and put the new muffler on, that's what I did and it was extremely cheap, and very loud.
Old Apr 4, 2013, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Basrutten91
Hello! I have been looking for a new exhaust for my 08 Mitsubishi Lancer 1.5 ES! I know this 1.5 L aint normal in USA, but im from Norway. And i'm just wondering if it has the same exhaust system as the other Lancer's? ( Not EVO , Ralliart or GTS )

Any ive been looking on http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsub...p01010060.html

Does anyone know if it will fit my car? Does anyone have any suggestions to an exhaust ? I would be so happy if anyone could answer me!

Greetings from Norway!
I agree with Shadow. Don't just get an axleback. I have a custom Magnaflow Cat-back with 2.25 inch piping and the car is loud in acceleration. If you take it to the shop, tell them you want a custom cat back with whatever muffler you want.