Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

are Evo guys different?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2014, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CaptainEVO
^^^^ lol I agree

I daily drive my car at least over 1k miles a week and love it,
I even when sitting in dead stop DTLA traffic and bored out of my mind. I also post pics of my car as much as I want because it's my dream car. I work on a lot of little thing but have zero patience or time to do big things.. Guess I'll
be joining the poser club as well!
You mean you cant pull apart your engine/driveline and rebuld them/put them back together ? Your a poser. And you should at the max be driving your evo 1k miles a year not week.

Last edited by Viegasjuice; Dec 5, 2014 at 12:29 PM.
Old Dec 5, 2014, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

^^ i cant do all that but I do the majority of maintenance and some not major work on my evo. been too busy with work for the past year or so, but trying to get back into autoX and HPDE.

I have had my car for over 8 years. only car. Daily driven. Summer time. Winter time. Whenver. Driving it in traffic annoys me, but its my only ride.

that being said, its not the car, its the driver (F&F quote?). Plenty of people that have evos suck, and plenty are cool as hell. They are getting older and cheaper so younger people can afford them, but on the flip side most of the people who buy the old ones do there own work. its a toss up.

I'm still rolling well over 100k, and love the car.
Old Dec 5, 2014, 03:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boostedtres
^^ i cant do all that but I do the majority of maintenance and some not major work on my evo. been too busy with work for the past year or so, but trying to get back into autoX and HPDE.

I have had my car for over 8 years. only car. Daily driven. Summer time. Winter time. Whenver. Driving it in traffic annoys me, but its my only ride.

that being said, its not the car, its the driver (F&F quote?). Plenty of people that have evos suck, and plenty are cool as hell. They are getting older and cheaper so younger people can afford them, but on the flip side most of the people who buy the old ones do there own work. its a toss up.

I'm still rolling well over 100k, and love the car.
I cant stand a lot of evo people man lol. Drive the damn evos, theyre not museum pieces.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 08:36 PM

once the lake freezes over and its cold enough I drive mine right out on the ice. take my ice fishing gear and have a good time. 144k going strong!!
Old Dec 11, 2014, 10:51 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Viegasjuice
This is so stupid...
Couldn't agree more with how stupid that post is. Taking pictures of your car makes you a poser? I love detailing and taking pictures of my car. Damn me for taking care of it?
Old Dec 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I daily drove it for 10 years. Now it occupies jack stands and I drink beers and wrench on it for fun in the garage. Tru story!
Old Dec 11, 2014, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by wingless
I daily drove it for 10 years. Now it occupies jack stands and I drink beers and wrench on it for fun in the garage. Tru story!
I believe you!
Old Dec 11, 2014, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by TheBoz
I do have it on E85 .

Would love to see and hear a video of this