Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

turbo kits and the life span of our cars

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2009, 09:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
in all respect i can believe crf inc., but along with that i gotta ask, how long did it take you to reach 145? once i get back to the states ill be goin again and this time ill record it (which i shouldve done...lol)...once i reached 145 it was barely movin for about a good 5-7 sec before i let off the gas.

when i was stockish i maxed at 125 with intake and exhaust only, although with my previous lancer that was auto and had the same mods i maxed at 120ish, same road same distance.

either way we all got great numbers for an underdog car, so thumbs up to all of us and lets keep completing our goals
Old Dec 31, 2009, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sawulkn
in all respect i can believe crf inc., but along with that i gotta ask, how long did it take you to reach 145? once i get back to the states ill be goin again and this time ill record it (which i shouldve done...lol)...once i reached 145 it was barely movin for about a good 5-7 sec before i let off the gas.

when i was stockish i maxed at 125 with intake and exhaust only, although with my previous lancer that was auto and had the same mods i maxed at 120ish, same road same distance.

either way we all got great numbers for an underdog car, so thumbs up to all of us and lets keep completing our goals

haha it probably took about 1 1/2 miles to get there...lol i never said how long it took.. the road also has a very small decline, nothing drastic though, but it felt like the car wanted to keep accelerating, but since there was a turn coming up i had to let off. and like you said, next time im on that road im gonna film it for all to see..lol only this time im gonna be boosting
Old Dec 31, 2009, 03:06 PM
Evolved Member

But here I come being the naysayer again. How did you get past the rev limiter in 5th? Or 4th if your auto?
Old Dec 31, 2009, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by imalancerman
But here I come being the naysayer again. How did you get past the rev limiter in 5th? Or 4th if your auto?
i never even hit the rev limiter.. i was at maybe 5800 rpm's
Old Dec 31, 2009, 04:25 PM
Evolved Member

Oh