Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Accolade

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2010, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Accolade

Does anybody know what happened to dave@accolade who sells bodykits? I also checked accolade body kits website and emailed them about this kit, yet still have no response from them.
Old Mar 19, 2010, 03:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Defcon5Es
Does anybody know what happened to dave@accolade who sells bodykits? I also checked accolade body kits website and emailed them about this kit, yet still have no response from them.
I didn't even know anything was going on till you brought this up. I went to his profile and it's been disabled so obviously something is going on. That's weird that they're not responding to you via email either. I don't see how the largest lancer body kit vendor could be in........trouble?
Old Mar 19, 2010, 04:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by OnCloudIX
I didn't even know anything was going on till you brought this up. I went to his profile and it's been disabled so obviously something is going on. That's weird that they're not responding to you via email either. I don't see how the largest lancer body kit vendor could be in........trouble?
I know right. Something is up, but the only way i can get a hold of 'em is via email. They should at least have a number here in California, so customers can call them instead sending stuff through the internet. But still...it's been a week since i sent them my info, yet there's no response.
Old Mar 19, 2010, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
i was wondering about that too both accounts are disabled.. somthing is def wrong
Old Mar 19, 2010, 05:10 PM
Evolved Member

Does anybody know what happened to Accolade Body Kits?
Old Mar 19, 2010, 05:51 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
they probably didn't pay or renew the vendor status. with the amount of customers they let down time and time again it wouldn't surprise me if there in trouble.
Old Mar 19, 2010, 08:57 PM
JRR
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by turbotime
they probably didn't pay or renew the vendor status. with the amount of customers they let down time and time again it wouldn't surprise me if there in trouble.
as in...

i havent heard too much bad about them. i can recall one time but dave@accolade i thought made it right with the person...

josh
Old Mar 19, 2010, 09:06 PM
Evolved Member

i don't get it. Maybe someone can help us out here or give us info at least.
Old Mar 19, 2010, 09:08 PM
JRR
Evolved Member

ya i would like to know as well, cuz i was just about to order the evo 7 conversion kit for my 03 lancer
Old Mar 19, 2010, 11:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by turbotime
exactly what i was thinking. they probably screwed over a customer and got in some legal issues. accolade was already bad at answering emails, so id give it about a week just to get a response. if you really want to know PM an admit they might be able to tell you why the accounts has been suspended. post here if anyone gets a response, im curious also, as i have done business with them in the past
Old Mar 20, 2010, 03:23 AM
Evolved Member

I'm with you Jhizzle.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 03:29 AM
Evolving Member

I know right. Something is up, but the only way i can get a hold of 'em is via email. They should at least have a number here in California, so customers can call them instead sending stuff through the internet. But still...it's been a week since i sent them my info, yet there's no response.
I actually got a hold of them several months ago via phone. The number used to be on their performance parts website. The website has since been deleted or something, and I cant find a number on their main website so I think email is the only option. If not that then they might as well be ghosts. Wish someone would come forward with the truth.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by OnCloudIX
I actually got a hold of them several months ago via phone. The number used to be on their performance parts website. The website has since been deleted or something, and I cant find a number on their main website so I think email is the only option. If not that then they might as well be ghosts. Wish someone would come forward with the truth.
They actually closed there United States store and are operating from there main warehouse in Sir Lanka . The reason i know is because i just bought a grill from there 2 months ago .

Here is the Email to the person in charge .

dimantha@body-kit.com
Old Mar 20, 2010, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 02-Lancer-Es
They actually closed there United States store and are operating from there main warehouse in Sir Lanka . The reason i know is because i just bought a grill from there 2 months ago .

Here is the Email to the person in charge .

dimantha@body-kit.com
aww crap. Now i have to deal with their shipping and waiting for months instead of just picking it up here in cali. Doh!
Old Mar 20, 2010, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
aww crap. Now i have to deal with their shipping and waiting for months instead of just picking it up here in cali. Doh!
im same with you doh.. no local pickup either... so did they close their warehouse too in cali where stuff gets shipped too?

cause i see dave still login on sclc.net.. he doesnt post at all but i do see him login...

Quick Reply: Accolade