Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

No interior section, so I'll post here.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2007, 03:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No interior section, so I'll post here.

Not sure if anyone has noticed this but I have a few wear spots on the interior of my car from where I rest my arm while driving on the highway.

below is a pic of the last gen interior, i couldnt find a pic of the interior of the 08's that showed what I want. But we have the same spots.

I am wondering if there are any parts available to replace these pieces? maybe RRM wants to make a carbon one?
Attached Thumbnails No interior section, so I'll post here.-lancer-inside-ii.jpg  
Old Aug 9, 2007, 03:49 PM
Evolving Member

ive already tried to get interior replacements and nothing so far, my fake cf is destroyed already lol. im going to get all the main trim dipped in black woodgrain soon, ill post pics when its done.
Old Aug 10, 2007, 05:07 AM
Evolving Member

I have the same wear spot on my armrest but I dont rest it on the door so Im still good on the door panel. My cf is crap, its fading and i put a scratch on the door piece.
Old Aug 10, 2007, 06:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Eagles GTS
I have the same wear spot on my armrest but I dont rest it on the door so Im still good on the door panel. My cf is crap, its fading and i put a scratch on the door piece.
i got all my interior trim pulled out and im getting them dipped in black wood grain (not the sticker kit) lol. i think its called charcol cherry, looks nice and im also doing the interior with gucci or cc im not shure yet. will be about a month until i get everything back and finished up. im getting the cf done, im doing the doors armrests too, and most the center console to blend it in. it will look so much better and have a lifetime warranty i cant wait. PM me for details.

Last edited by Blacksheepdj; Aug 10, 2007 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Advertising