Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

Need advice!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2013, 06:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need advice!!

Hi! As many of you know I bave been with the lancer GTS boosted since 2010 (when I installed the system), and so far no problems thanks to GOD but im 26 now I just bought a house last year and Im only 3 months away from paying the total of the gts loan so I dont know what to do if I should stay with the lancer keep it for the weekends or buy a DD and sell the gts to buy an evo ix , my girlfriend likes the 370z in I love it but I think its just too expensive to buy it brand new here in Puerto Rico cars are over priced so ill have to wait till a used Z in good condition appears , show I keed the GTS and slamm it with good wheels and RA body kit or you guys think its not worth it? Im falling fir the STI and Evo Ix so im kind of in between deciding which is the best option, thanks and any questions for boosting the GTS feel free to ask!
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:18 AM
Hail to the Beard

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
The best option really depends on you. For example, you just bought a house, so the extra monthly income could be used for house projects, emergencies, etc.

IMO, you should keep the GTS, drive it until it falls apart and save the extra income.