Notices

2004 Ralliart alarm?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2013, 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Ralliart alarm?

I just got a 04 RA used a few months back. It had a busted driver side corner lamp maker. so i took out the battery to fix it. when i did that i found a siren!i did not know i even had and alarm cuz i just have a key, no key-fab.(more about that later). when i put it back in the car's ideal was shot so i came on here and found something and did a ideal relearn. sooooo now 2 weeks and about 500+ miles and it still dying when the car is cold. when i hold the clutch at stops or starts, the RPMs often dip down to about 500-, almost/sometimes dies. last week the alarm started sounding off while I'm driving!?! mostly when hit bumps, turn, stop,etc. leading me to think its the shock sensor being tripped. i don't know how to disarm it or bypass it. all i can think of is that the alarm has a starter dis-abler. and when i did the battery disconnection, i may have reset it and now its tying to arm and disable the starter.
dose this car even come with a alarm? is this a after market? help! cuz i ready to cut it all out starting with the D*** Siren!
if anyone knows anything please!!! help! pics, step by step, drawings, links, anything that helps.

(fyi) i just found this, i am about 90% positive this is the kit in my car. >http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9887_Absolute-AL-407.html<

Last edited by Leon5366; Mar 26, 2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: found alarm instaled on my car
Old Mar 28, 2013, 08:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'd suggest looking under the dash...if there's an aftermarket alarm installed it'll 99% be under there...it should say the brand and model number on the main module for the alarm

the only siren on ANY OE alarm is the horns...so if there's a siren installed somewhere there is/was an alarm installed somewhere...

if you dont wanna mess with UNwiring the alarm yourself...id suggest taking it to an adio shop...if u'd like to reuse it, first to see if it's even in working order, and second to see if they have the fobs for it and can program them(after purchase)...
or if u wanna remove it, then they can do that too....

Last edited by nekkidlad; Mar 28, 2013 at 08:18 AM.