Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

My build thread lol been due...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2009, 12:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My build thread lol been due...

So ive been a member on these forums since 2004 and had a few lancers pass me. working currently on 2 now. but i decided to show some snaps of when i got her n things i been doin to this time. just to put my name up hehe

When i first got her i automatically blacked out the headlights. i mean day 1...lol

debadged the rear and nice custom exhaust to fit plus tinted signal part on tail

then i did tein stechs n kyb gr2's with dif sets of rims n coilovers at times but teins n kybs eventually stayed as choice.(my other lancer in bg)

then eyelids and the mesh in

clear diamond reflectors n when konigs were one 16's

interior shots

cheap system for now dont rly care for bump...

header shot

my mirrors

wit my new rims

starting of puttin my kit on kstyle from accolade wit evo wing n xtreme fenders...

when i put wing on and the depo evo tails

puttin rear bumper onn

I put the sideskirts on recently n need to put on fenders but still waitin on accolade to send the mesh and the correct skirts for the car ill take better pix sometime of my build but for engine mods its jus CAI, header, Hi Flow Cat, 2 1/4 Exhaust(since 2.5 was too big) wit real Apex'i N1 Muffler 4" tip RRm piggyback rrm Crank pulley Motor mounts/ but ya more pix will be up thanks for lookin and id love to hear comments on yay or nay! THANKS
Old Jul 27, 2009, 02:06 PM
Evolving Member

like the rear end looks to be shaping up good hope you get the fenders on soon to finish up the shape
Old Jul 27, 2009, 03:44 PM
Evolved Member

Nice project! keep us updated, whats goin on with the other lancer?
Old Jul 27, 2009, 10:04 PM
Evolving Member

other lancer had the walker kit so took them off and gave it to some kid around here to do whatever he wants with it. so i slapped the oz bumpers on it black housed its headlights full kicker system doors subs and all dynamatted it got some 16s to slap on it soon coilovers r soon. gonna drop it hard and keep it clean since its black i tinted the reverse n signals black tint the windows n keep it as a simple low black knight ryder lancer with heavy system... pretty much a chillin car. has cold air intake exhaust n header right now also. pretty much complete. tryin to keep it simple ill take pix soon of it also. yea wit the rain here i been tryin to slap the fenders on and finish the sanding to throw it in the booth
Old Jul 27, 2009, 10:41 PM

Nice Ride
Old Jul 27, 2009, 11:56 PM
Evolved Member

More pics and different angles of that rear bumper plz...
I plan on getting it and modifying to be the same height as the OZ side skirts.

Car looks good btw.
Old Aug 9, 2009, 06:57 PM
Evolving Member

update: finally slapped dem extreme fenders on. look good on car. started choppin up the evo wing to make a 3rd brake light in it. took it off my oz wing n just cut up the evo wing n slide in with a little mud work and vwalaah ill take a pic tom of it.. def should of been made like this for the evos stock. will post more pix tom n couldnt take more shots of the *** rly workin wit tight room outside

the *** for oz rally

n lol me being dumb..."4 tha haters"
Old Aug 11, 2009, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
looks alright, i would drop the wing and go with a rexspeed wing or wingless.. car should look sick once its all painted.
Old Aug 11, 2009, 08:53 PM
Evolving Member

pix of wing wit the 3rd brake built in i likey!!!

hole in trunk gots to be welded....will be shortly
Old Aug 11, 2009, 08:54 PM
Evolving Member

doesnt look good in pix as does in life prolly cuz i got a crappy c amera lol
Old Aug 12, 2009, 09:53 PM
Evolving Member

fenders primered and car wet sanded... ordering marblizer in the am. and since dave isnt coming through right now ima have to keep the skirts i got now and spray em this weekend seperately so i can switch em if dave does pull through... if not oh well. but ya trying to get the car done for this weekend. and to go off of what demon ni2 said ...yea i like the rexspeed wing but only at one angle and me being the dummy i am im in love wit the evo wing gives character to it though sadly everyone asks is it a evo and even lol a sti... but i keep the oz badge on and say no. maybe on my other lancer ill slap the rexpeed on since its going to be painted also after this one tho it has the ralliart wing on currently. but yea 16's on dat sucka dropped 3 or 4 dependin how much i can chew them inner fender wells and spray her wit a rexspeed n dem oz bumpers on fingers crossed dave comes thru tho on this one. 1 day priorty or 2 day DAVE!!!!! = accolade
Old Aug 13, 2009, 01:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
how did u wire the oem oz light into the evo wing?
Old Aug 13, 2009, 08:01 AM
Evolving Member

well i cut the wings wire at the middle and extended it 6inches and ran it to the right n down the wing where the stock oz wiring runs down. even uses the same rubber gasket to keep water out. and just plug it to the trunk female plug n done . i rly gotta take a better pic so u can see how smoothly its molded in cuz in the pic it looks jus bolted up. its was very simply to do just took 30 minutes to cut the wing tape the 3rd brake light bolt it in and mold around it sand n finish it up n shoot some primer.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 09:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Demon_ni2
looks alright, i would drop the wing and go with a rexspeed wing or wingless.. car should look sick once its all painted.
did the wingless look and omg it looks sexy! but i dunno i might still put wing on.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 01:37 PM
Evolving Member

some shots of it done.. woohooo still needs some things to be put on but pretty much there... n suttin with the rims.. maybe a scuff with a wax n well see.

Quick Reply: My build thread lol been due...