Notices
Lancer Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack From suspension settings to new wheels and tires or brake upgrades... it's all covered here. Sponsored by: The Tire Rack

Suspension 101

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have an '04 Ralliart Sportback. Looking at suspension options. I'd love to do coilovers. Does the Sportback have different suspension in the rear than the sedan?
Old May 15, 2013, 01:12 PM

Question

Alright guys. I've been looking over forums and random websites trying to get as much info as I could before I actually posted or talked about my "issue." I'm probably the biggest noob dealing with car mods than anyone else here so please bare with me and I'll try not to sound terribly ignorant.
I have an '02 Lancer OZ and I want it slammed as ****! I've tried to look for some coilovers that will allow me to go as low as I want but I just can't find any. My area has pretty good roads so I'm not too worried about losing that stock ride feeling. So my question with this would be are there coils that will let me ride on the ground or am I just SOL with my model or do I need to go the new spring, strut, and shock method?
I also want to be flush as ****! The wheels I'm saving for are rota grids 16x8 with +20 and +10. I don't know what kind of tire I need other than it needs to be lowest profile so I can turn my wheel fully. It does look like I have oodles of room in my wheel well to tuck and stretch my tires. If someone could lead me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it
Old May 19, 2013, 03:18 AM

hi so Ive read your info about sleeves however i still want them for the maximum drop but what shocks would you recommend for an 05 lancer?