Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

CBRD Speedfactory. A walkthrough with an iPhone

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2014, 11:56 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 134 Likes on 81 Posts
CBRD Speedfactory. A walkthrough with an iPhone

Hey everyone!

Last week, I was lucky to get to stop by CBRD Speedfactory, and get a tour from Chad.

I was in the area for work, and popped in one night. I took some pictures with my cell phone that I'd like to share. I wanted to bring my SLR, but flew through with an over-packed carry on backpack, and just didn't have the room. I apologize for the lack of quality of these iPhone camera shots, because they don't properly capture what a fantastic place this is.

Let's start with the terrible pics first, which is unfortunate, because a real camera could show these areas off a lot better. This is the room you first see upon entry, with samples of various parts CBRD offers with cut away views.

A lounge area across from the entry room, with Chad's racing paraphernalia.

The infamous game room for waiting customers, running Forza Motorsport 4 with full rigs on flat screens. Right next to this room is a play area if you have children.

Descending into the shop. This place must be seen to be believed. The level of cleanliness and organization is practically mental. I can't keep my desk half this nice! I can't imagine keeping a work shop this nice.

Evo goodness!

When I thought I had seen everything, it just kept getting better. It's not every day you get to see a section of customer and employee vehicles that look like a car museum!

CBRD's Time Attack Car.

Other cars.

Mustang dyno.

If you're ever in the NE, it's worth a trip to York, PA! I've had a lot of CBRD parts on my last two Evos, and everything performs flawlessly. When you see how they keep their shop, it's easy to understand why. Their dedication to excellence extends to everything they do.

Thanks for reading and looking at these pics.
Old Feb 28, 2014, 12:01 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for finally visiting us! we are happy to share our passion with the community- and as everyone can see- the EVO platform is still very close to our hearts-

Cheers

CB
Old Feb 28, 2014, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
when I found out my next job was between Harrisburg and Reading ,Pa the first thing I thought of was I can go down and check out CBRD in person! I cant wait to head down espically after seeing everyone's pics from there including these!
Old Feb 28, 2014, 01:01 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Gotta love that CBRD!
Old Feb 28, 2014, 02:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Looks awesome!!
Old Mar 3, 2014, 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That's a badass shop. Really clean, damn too bad your on the other side of the coast, I would love to have work done just so I could play forza in that gameroom.

I see CBRD is working on a turbo mr2, its really cool to see them working on that older platform. If you think there aren't many good Evo shops, try finding a good one that knows the 3sgte.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 02:28 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
thanks guys!

the MR2 is a fun project- its our way of paying back our electrician who wired the shops- leds- motions- etc-

billet cbrd 35RB on a custom manifold and trunk mounted air to air- should be fun
Old Mar 4, 2014, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very nice shop. Thanks for sharing.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by CBRD
thanks guys!

the MR2 is a fun project- its our way of paying back our electrician who wired the shops- leds- motions- etc-

billet cbrd 35RB on a custom manifold and trunk mounted air to air- should be fun

I'd love to see some pics of the setup if you guys are able to post some up or send them to me via pm.