Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Avoid dealing with WW_evo aka Nick Garrido aka nick_chilean@yahoo.com

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2012, 01:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just received a message after not hearing from him for 8 days, my reply included:

May 16th:
+14027147692: I'll be shipping it out next Tuesday when I get paid. I don't get why you would even start a thread on a forum, kinda childish 2:43 PM
+14027147692: Or do you just want the money back? You paid 330 for an oem sss hid headlights. They're worth a lot more 2:55 PM
Me: An agreement was made, I made good on my part. You hid for unknown reasons. Men are of their word, children are not. So it all seems appropriate. 2:58 PM

Last edited by Silhouette; May 16, 2012 at 01:05 PM.
Old May 16, 2012, 03:57 PM
Evolving Member

he needs a paycheck to pay for shipping yet he owns an evo?

don't worry... i think he's just slacking. sounds like ur typical lazy, irresponsible rich kid
Old May 17, 2012, 07:10 AM
Evolving Member

Wow he could've just used the money that you paid him to ship. At this point I would just get a refund through PayPal.
Old May 17, 2012, 10:13 AM

Silhouette

Update: Seems he got cold feet after seeing other lights listed (keyword listed, not sold) here for a little more. Either way, not communicating for nearly two weeks after agreement was made and payment was sent, then drawing this out is really unacceptable and unprofessional.
I'll flesh this out after work if anyone is interested.

Again to all, BUYER BEWARE.

Last edited by Silhouette; May 17, 2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old May 17, 2012, 02:19 PM
Evolving Member

Such a shame. Sorry for your loss, bud.
Old May 17, 2012, 08:24 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
This is a good reason everyone should be wary of purchasing items from members with low post count / time on the board. He won't be selling anything else on our forum any time soon though.
Old May 17, 2012, 08:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ralliartize It
Totally disagree. If you put effort into posting and selling items. Immediate effort must be put into shipping and communication.
I strongly agree.
Old May 18, 2012, 10:00 AM
EvoM Administrator

Personal information removed. Thread will be closed once OP confirms a refund has been received.
Old May 20, 2012, 10:56 PM

Was told to accept a refund or wait essentially more time for the headlight to be sent. He returned to this thread and essentially taunted me through text some more.

I decided to agree to refund.

Then he told that PayPal would just take care of it (assuming dispute process). He then apparently didn't like that this thread existed and went on to taunt me with incomprehensible oddness. I won't even repeat it here.

So, again, in the end I still have to wait more time and hopefully get reimbursed by PP. He will essentially walk off with the money.

Nsomniac, really wish you would have kept this kid's info on here, as the things I posted are no worse than his name and email, I'd say. All publicly available stuff, and was posted to bring more awareness and to avoid him.

No justice in the end. I hope people are aware enough to avoid this kid and I hope nobody has to deal with such utter nonsense in the future.

I'm done here. Nsomniac I'll PM you when PayPal completes the dispute claim.

Again, to all:

Avoid any contact with this kid (Nick Garrido) and don't even *think* of making a transaction/trade with him. I'm confident his initial plan was to knowingly scam me, and sadly, he succeeded.

Last edited by Silhouette; May 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM.
Old May 21, 2012, 08:47 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Silhouette
Was told to accept a refund or wait essentially more time for the headlight to be sent. He returned to this thread and essentially taunted me through text some more.

I decided to agree to refund.

Then he told that PayPal would just take care of it (assuming dispute process). He then apparently didn't like that this thread existed and went on to taunt me with incomprehensible oddness. I won't even repeat it here.

So, again, in the end I still have to wait more time and hopefully get reimbursed by PP. He will essentially walk off with the money.

Nsomniac, really wish you would have kept this kid's info on here, as the things I posted are no worse than his name and email, I'd say. All publicly available stuff, and was posted to bring more awareness and to avoid him.

No justice in the end. I hope people are aware enough to avoid this kid and I hope nobody has to deal with such utter nonsense in the future.

I'm done here. Nsomniac I'll PM you when PayPal completes the dispute claim.

Again, to all:

Avoid any contact with this kid (Nick Garrido) and don't even *think* of making a transaction/trade with him. I'm confident his initial plan was to knowingly scam me, and sadly, he succeeded.
Your kidding right? Now your just telling lies. Pay pal closed the case and you were refunded. Pay pal protects the buyer and like I said, you were refunded already......
Old May 21, 2012, 07:52 PM

This final bizarre message that I received from him should say it all (no prompt to this, mind you):

May 18th, 2012
+14027147692: Haha I just died laughing. You posted a ton of my info as if its going to affect me. Trololol. Haha broke *** dude cant buy a headlight for more than $330.... 11:37 AM

Last edited by Silhouette; May 21, 2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old May 22, 2012, 05:48 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Silhouette
This final bizarre message that I received from him should say it all (no prompt to this, mind you):
Yes I did laugh, because your still sitting here telling people that you haven't received a refund. The case was closed with pay pal, and was settled.
Old May 22, 2012, 07:23 AM
EvoM Administrator

Refund via paypal dispute (not voluntary by WW_Evo) has been confirmed. WW_Evo has been banned for being a scammer. Thread closed.