Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

jonny2735 aka 1NastyMR issues..No tracking and to many excusses 5-10 people same issu

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2012, 06:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good info guys. I buy and sell on here quite a bit and its always good to know who you can trust and who you cannot. Good luck on getting all these issues resolved.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 07:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is the last message I will send to him

I hope nothing bad happens to you, as your address is out in the open. People don't take to kindly to scammers. I mean heck, 8-9hrs latter and I would be in Chicago, not to mention a ton of fellow EVOMers live in Chicago. Why not just release the funds? Do the smart thing, and just walk away from this. You are committing a federal offense here being that its across many state lines! That means court, jail, fines, etc. All you have to do is refund us all. Yes, your name on EVOM will be burned, yes your PayPal account will be locked and you will be banned from using it in the future, but you will have the most important things...your freedom and your **** virginity(lost during jail time). I mean whats the worst thing that happens for now? You loose out on the money that you got in PayPal? I mean I know that you have all ready transferred it form PayPal to your Bank Account. Your bank will now attach a lean/garnishment against you. If you work or when you start working 15-20% of every paycheck will be taken to repay your bank for covering your damages done here. You will not be able to have a bank account ever again, not even the ****ty ones at WalMart. You will loose 100-150 points on your credit score, and you will be flagged in the national fraud database. What does that mean? Lets say you go to a place to get a job...when they do a background check BOOM FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD pops up.

All I am saying, take this like a man. Even if its not to do the right thing, save your future. I talk like I know a lot about this dont I? I do! I told you before if you had refunded me I would have backed off and dropped off the earth for you, but if you didn't I would do everything in my power to burn you to the ground. This is not a challenge, so dont take it as that. Thanks for your time as I hope you will read this. If you have read my posts on all this, I am the person that flagged your other accounts, found your previous victims, found people that you bought from or sold to, linked your profiles, pictures, etc...I even helped show those that got worried when they couldnt view your old threads by showing them the cache view..
Old Jun 4, 2012, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

his number: (847)-409-7745 . . . not that he's answering
As well as another alleged name:

Johnny Nelson
4342 Judd Avenue
Schiller Park, IL 60176

Last edited by krisdlm; Jun 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 08:30 PM
Evolving Member

I found a friend of his...possibly someone that can get ahold of him.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=364078
Old Jun 4, 2012, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

I would like for everyone that is waiting on parts to start off with making sure they have at least filed a claim with PayPal and hopefully turned it into a Claim. Next we all need to make our self known here. I have had another 4-5 people PM me asking for help with this guy. Make yourself known here. Trust me, the sheer number and $$ here is going to help get this guy. After you make yourself known, make sure and write a good detailed email to GOFOIA@chicagoinspectorgeneral.org

and then Copy and Paste the same info to

http://webapps.cityofchicago.org/efo...eedbackForm.do

As well as Copy and Paste

http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.g..._consumers.jsp

When doing so make sure you include some basic information
1)Your full name
2)Your contact details
3)A link to this thread
4)A brief description of what you purchased/how much you paid/when you paid
5) Copy and paste any emails/PM's/Texts from this guy so that they have all the information instantly
6)Let them know that there are 10+ people having the same issue, and that each should be contacting them by phone/email as well
7)Our guys full contact information including name/address/telephone number
8)MAKE SURE ALL THE ABOVE ITEMS ARE INCLUDED AND SUBMIT THE EMAIL!!

Last edited by datrip; Jun 4, 2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 09:22 PM
Evolving Member

^ will do, already filed claim and talked to the cc companies to try to get my money back
Old Jun 4, 2012, 11:47 PM

Same here.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by datrip
When did everyone pay for their items?

i paid on May 23

worth $250 for that BR ported TB

Old Jun 5, 2012, 12:17 AM
Evolving Member

I love this thread. Looks like this guy messed with the wrong buyer! Lol can't wait for the outcome
Old Jun 5, 2012, 10:56 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ron2003
i paid on May 23

worth $250 for that BR ported TB

I paid $250 for the tb as well on the 24th!
Old Jun 5, 2012, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wongalex07
what did you get bro?
I bought a full engine from this guy: The 2.3 (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...af-sensor.html) along with a fully built ported head that supposedly included a duel supertech springs brand new in the bag from the machine shop (ams race head he said). So that along with the tb comes out to $5,125 ($4,875 for the complete engine and $250 for the buschur tb)

* I also forgot that I sent him arp headstuds to put on the engine he would be sending... guess those are long gone now

Last edited by krisdlm; Jun 6, 2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by krisdlm
I paid $250 for the tb as well on the 24th!
NASTYMR hes online right now i pmd HIM

Last edited by ron2003; Jun 5, 2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

having dealt with this guy myself I hope you guys get back your money and nail him good and everyone involved. He's going to get what he deserves sooner or later. GL
Old Jun 5, 2012, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

I guess tomorrow I will start poking around with his family members and friends. See if they can give me some more details, such as WHERE HE IS GETTING THESE PICTURES....I am still going to go out on a limb and say he works for a large EVO shop in Chicago or has a friend/family member that does and lets him go take his fake pictures there.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 11:03 PM
Evolving Member

Can anyone say stolen ****...Jeeze

Quick Reply: jonny2735 aka 1NastyMR issues..No tracking and to many excusses 5-10 people same issu