Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

dispute with mxguy1286

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was mad about the scoring, they still would have worked if they fit.

Karl when I talked to u on the phone u were trying to convince me to tell Tom I didn't want the cams because they are regrinds and that they are scored. And I told u several times the big thing is they do not fit.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by evodan2004
i am not getting involved here BUT here is how it should work

if i read the F/S add correctly Mxguy1286 bought these cams to use but never did. he bought them being told they were good cams.

then sold them to Tscompusa. which sold them? or gave them? to Howell. Howell then noticed these cams were worthless. so Tscompusa being the responsible guy refunds Howell the money and then TScompusa contacts Mxguy to resolve the issue. Mxguy claims they were good but how does he know this if he didnt use them. SO Mxguy you should do the responsible thing and refund TScompusa his money and you then should go after the guy you bought these cams from. dont go screwing people over. do the right thing.
Thanks Dan.. and this is how 99% of the world will see it as well. It is not my fault the cams did not install into my customers car.

My customer was refunded instantly after i seen the cams were not functional.. Now im stuck with bad cams and mxguy has no moral ethic or business ethic for that matter to make the situation right.. all hes doing is blaming it on my customer who i already mentioned installed brand new BF 272 cams he purchased directly from buschur racing after shipping back the cams i sent him..

I dont know what else to say here.. if it were me id refund mxguy and take the hit.. infact it would have been done ages ago.

Mxguy / Karl i am not installing these cams into my personal vehicle.. why dont i send them back to you and you confirm they dont fit and go from there?

if they fit for you then i will ask you to send htem back to me and that will be that.. but why would they fit for you if they didnt fit for my customers evo?

you're just playing games man.. you know yourself if they didnt fit for one evo head they wont fit for another..
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:22 PM

I would just stay out of it blue91lx. Thanks for the 35r with a f****d turbine wheel.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tscompusa

1. Mxguy / Karl i am not installing these cams into my personal vehicle.. why dont i send them back to you and you confirm they dont fit and go from there?

if they fit for you then i will ask you to send htem back to me and that will be that.. but why would they fit for you if they didnt fit for my customers evo?

2.you're just playing games man.. you know yourself if they didnt fit for one evo head they wont fit for another..
You want to send them back to me thats fine. Ill put them in a spare head I have sitting here, If they dont fit ill refund the money. If they fit there will be a video made of them spinning in the head and I will post it and there will be a retraction and a public apology as this did not need to get put all over the forums to be resolved. You could have emailed me number 1 worked this out the same way.

2. if they fit in a head that I removed them from why would they not fit in another?
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CT9Asphixyation
I would just stay out of it blue91lx. Thanks for the 35r with a f****d turbine wheel.
Had nothing to do with this so gtfo and speak in pm's.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:25 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts
I have had similar thing kinda happen with one set of my old hks cams back in the day. Reason was improper tension on the t belt. Sometimes we get a thicker hg, or shave to much but improperly put proper tension on the belt. With this said kinda looks like the head of the cam got bent a tad during rotation. Mind you personally I can care less, but thats what it looks like to me. With that happening that would cause the score marks on the cam bearing surface. In my case I had a head that I shaved way to much, compinsated for the hg to thick of a hg, and on top of that instead of looking into the tq specs went off memory and totally distroyed the cams being the cam caps were to tight.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by mxguy1286
Had nothing to do with this so gtfo and speak in pm's.
I wont speak further on the matter. I bought a new turbo and I knew I would never get the money back. /rant

Good luck to all parties involved on getting this resolved.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:32 PM
Evolving Member

Karl look at the pictures, the cam is touching nothing other then the side of the head where the head should slide into the area between the collar and the head of the cam

I find it odd that the real bf272s went right in the exact way they should, but these pieces of scrap would not fit at all. The exhaust cam fit, but intake cam would not fit. Another thing I found odd, the exhaust cam was solid but intake cam was hollow.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
You want to send them back to me thats fine. Ill put them in a spare head I have sitting here, If they dont fit ill refund the money. If they fit there will be a video made of them spinning in the head and I will post it and there will be a retraction and a public apology as this did not need to get put all over the forums to be resolved. You could have emailed me number 1 worked this out the same way.

2. if they fit in a head that I removed them from why would they not fit in another?
thats a good point on 2. but what if they install in that head and what if thats the head they came out of and its not like a regular evo head due to damage?

if i attempt to install them in my head then after the fact and they dont fit then what? that will be 2 evo heads they dont fit in.. then will you do the right thing or what?

it does sound like you honestly didnt realize they were damaged or whatever is wrong with them to the point they wont drop in the head..

I also do understand since i didnt inspect them myself i am at fault as well.. if i would of inspected them prior to shipping them out they would have never been shipped out.. but then again how would i know if they would sit in the head or not if i didnt attempt it myself?

i had my mind set that i was not going to use them in my evo.. so i would have never dropped them in.. instead the customer i sent them to could not get them to work.. but then later bought brand new bf 272 and they dropped right in.. prior this evo was stock cams.

the problem is the person i sent them to could not get them to install and now i had to refund him and now im left in the dark..

im just listing all possibilities here.. if they work in the head you have in your possession but not with my personal evos head.. its going to make you look very very bad.. because that will be direct proof that they came out of a car you have/had in your possession that had head damage to the point those cams could fit in and not the average evo head.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

I imagine all parties involved as this right now:

Good luck to you all.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by howell
Karl look at the pictures, the cam is touching nothing other then the side of the head where the head should slide into the area between the collar and the head of the cam

I find it odd that the real bf272s went right in the exact way they should, but these pieces of scrap would not fit at all. The exhaust cam fit, but intake cam would not fit. Another thing I found odd, the exhaust cam was solid but intake cam was hollow.

My offer has been made. If they dont fit ill eat humble pie and issue a re-fund. But if they do..... All I know is the part numbers are confirmed by buschur to be his cams by the part numbers and I had them at the machine shop and polished up to make sure all was good. As far as I know they should not have any issues being installed.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Chaz17
I imagine all parties involved as this right now:

Good luck to you all.
dude you just made me literally lol. Thank you for this
Evolved Member

dude you just made me literally lol. Thank you for this
Thread needed a little comic relief. ****s getting heated.
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
BR BF272 cams are NOT hallow. i had a set.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by David Buschur
Yes, those are our cams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by
exhaust cam

119-2fp-8e
uv7042-07
cc

intake cam