Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scammed by Evojon05!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2012, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scammed by Evojon05!!!!!!

All,

I purchased a radiator from Evojon05. I sent the payment and he told me the item had shipped. I asked for a tracking number and he never replied. A couple weeks later after not receiving my item, I contacted him and asked if he had shipped it and if everything was ok. He told me the item didnt ship for some reason, and that he would have it shipped out within the next few days and send me the updated tracking info. This never happend and it has been a month and I still havent received my item. I tried contacting him within the the past week or so and he has not replied. I'm currently disputing the charges with paypal . Just thought I would let you all know because he is still selling stuff on here! If he would make things right, refund my money or if something went wrong and it was a legitimate excuse I would understand. But, he should have at least kept in contact.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

*Sigh* Another person scammed by someone that only has 19 posts. Did you get his name or anything like that or did he just give you his paypal and you called it good? I'm sorry to hear about this. Hopefully paypal will refund you your money.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 10:21 PM

His first post on here, talk to that shop he's talking about, they might have his address if he purchased parts from there or anything ) good luck with ebay and again folks, please pay thru your credit card on paypal!!!

New to evom

Hey everyone im new to evom im out in gurnee, il I have a blue evo 8 with mods special thanks to strictly modified they have helped me learn alot about evos in the past year or so they have a great shop over in shaumberg check em out. Good guys! But yea il get pics up asap thanks everyone
Old Sep 26, 2012, 10:48 PM
Evolving Member

This is bull everyday almost I come across a scam thread. There's a guy which I'm pretty sure is the same person piston under different user names and mostly says I see one with rally armour mud flaps and a black roof or he will post something that he reads a previous member has posted. Is it really that much more to pay the 3% with pay pal to have insurance? I'd rather loose $30 than a $1000 just my personal preference. It sucks but its become easier for them to scam people and get away with it. If you don't have a tracking number with in a week file a claim. If it honestly takes someone over a week to even get it out its not worth the wait.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 11:03 PM
Evolving Member

i would have filed the claim a week after the agreement. there is absolutely no excuse to take that long, now i see why they require a certain amount of posts to sell things on here.. that number should be increased. we need a little more security on here... maybe have to tag a facebook acount? that the admins can see and make sure its a real profile.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 11:20 PM
06h

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
if they want to scam they will due to the bad economy, but that is not a justified reason for conning people!!
Old Sep 30, 2012, 10:20 PM
Evolving Member

keep us posted on what happens.