Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

BEWARE! gtrskyline34 went above and beyond to fix a crap situation! He is good people

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2012, 01:48 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Chaz17
Pete you have his contact info. Audit him.
We are working something out I think.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
His quote " I've had the coilovers for over a year now and I've never installed them "

To me sounds like hes trying to prove a point, that the suspension is in working order since he's had them for soooooo long, but at the same time he has never installed them, so the fact he said i've had them for 1 year is pointless. He might as well said that he had them for a week and would have made no difference.

Fact that he sold and repeated "SOLD AS IS" and "No warranty" pretty much says it all.

Look at the whole story, "sold as is", "no warranty", "had them for a year", "never installed". You mix and match that into a story and it makes no sense to me.

He's trying to make it seems like the suspension is legit because he states how long he's had it. Then knowing suspensions garbage he states "no warranty, sold as is".

i say this sale was a crapper

If it was me doing the sale, and i truly didnt know the shape the suspension was in, i would specify; "I bought them but never installed so i dont know if they're in working order, but im willing to do as asked by buyer to make sure they arent getting something that could in fact be broken".

anyway,
hope for the best

dave
Old Oct 24, 2012, 02:39 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ezzey
His quote " I've had the coilovers for over a year now and I've never installed them "

To me sounds like hes trying to prove a point, that the suspension is in working order since he's had them for soooooo long, but at the same time he has never installed them, so the fact he said i've had them for 1 year is pointless. He might as well said that he had them for a week and would have made no difference.

Fact that he sold and repeated "SOLD AS IS" and "No warranty" pretty much says it all.

Look at the whole story, "sold as is", "no warranty", "had them for a year", "never installed". You mix and match that into a story and it makes no sense to me.

He's trying to make it seems like the suspension is legit because he states how long he's had it. Then knowing suspensions garbage he states "no warranty, sold as is".

i say this sale was a crapper

If it was me doing the sale, and i truly didnt know the shape the suspension was in, i would specify; "I bought them but never installed so i dont know if they're in working order, but im willing to do as asked by buyer to make sure they arent getting something that could in fact be broken".

anyway,
hope for the best

dave
Well, I think he maybe didn't know enough about suspension in general, or it was shipping related. I do believe that he believed the person who sold them to him.

He's been in communication this whole time, and it looks like we are coming to a resolution. If it goes through as agreed, I would be will to chalk it up to potential shipping damage/inexperience with suspension, as opposed to any intent to defraud.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 02:56 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

well, he paid for most of a brand new set of dampers. I am impress.

would deal with again but ask for better packaging LOL