Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

My dispute With Joemflsxe

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ezzey
I see. Seemed like you didnt speak all that much to previous buyer via phone, my misunderstanding.
Yeah his original post is not entirely accurate. Even about the shop checking it out, I locate a shop for him, I give him the info, I arranged for it to be taken there, something Mike wanted done, not me. If you wanted it inspected pay for it and have it arranged, it was not a service I was offering and I went out of my way to help him get it done. Then there's comments about my family member not wanting to pay for HIS inspection? Right.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wtftuck
I'm still interested in this car.

I'll be in Florida on vacation in a few weeks, I might have to stop by and take a look at it.

let me know, I can arrange a showing for you.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:43 PM
Evolving Member

Might as well take advantage of the extra traffic, two new emails asking to see the car since this "dispute"

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...43k-miles.html
2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX SE
$20,000

Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Joemflsxe
For anyone thinking my credit union or I am off base read what a mod said in support of full payment up front.
No ****! He also stated that power of attorney is completely normal!
Joe, do you even read everything that is posted?
I offered you that AFTER you changed the payment methods that YOU agreed to. Bottom line....there are different ways to do it. In the end it doesn't matter.....all I can say is I was willing to do whatever it took aside from wiring you the money which my credit union won't do on any loaned money.

See Joe, this is where one phone calll probably would've straightened everything out. You refused to call or correspond to me once I told you that there was no way I would wire you $20k.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by michaelrc51
No ****! He also stated that power of attorney is completely normal!
Joe, do you even read everything that is posted?
I offered you that AFTER you changed the payment methods that YOU agreed to. Bottom line....there are different ways to do it. In the end it doesn't matter.....all I can say is I was willing to do whatever it took aside from wiring you the money which my credit union won't do on any loaned money.

See Joe, this is where one phone calll probably would've straightened everything out. You refused to call or correspond to me once I told you that there was no way I would wire you $20k.
So you're not a serious buyer with funds available to purchase a vehicle. Take your loan with stipulations to carmax or something? I'm sure they will accept your business.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

I never refused to speak on the phone, we had several conversations. Communication ended when he could not fulfill my credit unions request. I did not want to deal with him after he became difficult. There was communication daily, sorry I am at work and not free to take care of personal calls/divert attention until after 5-6pm? any email was responded to within minutes or I acknowledged I would call him as soon as I was free that DAY. It's not like I left someone hanging, he became annoying and got ignored! Read the email logs, it's all right there what we needed from him and he wanted to argue, buy someone elses Evo if you don't like it.

Anyone that wants to talk about seriously buying the car can call anytime, what I will not do is be pestered when I'm working by someone that isn't a serious buyer. He had seven days to make it work and at the end was still refusing! Then an apology comes and hes willing to work with me finally. It was too late!

Everyone can say what they want, I've been in close communication with my credit union and loan officers and I will take their advice over random posters on the internet.

At the end of the day, I'm simply trying to sell my car in a legitimate way, all of this BS is completely pointless. If you don't like the terms move on.
Joe, YOU need to read through all the correspondence.
When YOU decided to change the payment schedule YOU stopped corresponding. When you changed everything I was honest with you. I told you there is NO way I was going to wire you $20k. I also told you that I would get on a plane and bring the check with me after it seemed that you didn't like me having a friend bring the check to complete everything.

Joe, you gave me an ultimatum. When I asked how we can get this done YOU had nothing to say. If YOU had suggested a power of attorney I would have done that. When my credit union onformed me that is what your credit union said I figured I would give it one last try and maybe you would answer. The apology was strictly hoping that it would help you reconsider. However you did no such thing, at that point all you did was ignore my emails.
Forgive me for pestering you Joe, if you wanted me to fly down I would have been there today but you stopped corresponing with me. I am sorry, I have to make plans in order to to this but you wouldn't repond.....

This is pointless but I feel like I need to defend myself.....Joe, why can't you see that I tried everything in power to get this done? It seems that many other people do.

Joe, I coul have written you a personal check for this car but there is no way I would let any possible scammer take my hard earned money.

You aren't the only one who works a lot and I found a way to communicate....well atleast try to.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

So you're not a serious buyer with funds available to purchase a vehicle. Take your loan with stipulations to carmax or something? I'm sure they will accept your business.
I love it when people start talking smack....I have plenty of money ready to go.

Joe, the funds were/are available.....I have bought a car and a motorcycle via internet with no issues before.

Last edited by michaelrc51; Nov 16, 2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

What are you even still posting for? Do you think I'm doing to say "Okay Mike, you can buy it". The thing went sour and I've moved on. I contemplated posting a complaint about you on here yesterday as well but figured it would be pointless, just like this thread has turned out. We both are fully aware of the situation and it's over, nothings going to change that and someone else will buy the car, end of story.

seriously cheers to everyone else, had enough of this tonight
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

What are you even still posting for? Do you think I'm doing to say "Okay Mike, you can buy it". The thing went sour and I've moved on. I contemplated posting a complaint about you on here yesterday as well but figured it would be pointless, just like this thread has turned out. We both are fully aware of the situation and it's over, nothings going to change that and someone else will buy the car, end of story.

seriously cheers to everyone else, had enough of this tonight
That is what you are good at anyway. I don't expect you to change your mind or even take your head out of your *** and apologize.

It is over Joe....I wish you the best selling your car but I also warn possible buyers to be carefull.

I don't appreciate the rude comments and name calling but everyone's true colors comes out sometimes.

I will not update until I receive my deposit back.

Any tristate Evo IX owners for sale feel free to PM me....I have $$$$$ and need a Evo!
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:34 PM
Evolving Member

That is what you are good at anyway. I don't expect you to change your mind or even take your head out of your *** and apologize.

It is over Joe....I wish you the best selling your car but I also warn possible buyers to be carefull.

I don't appreciate the rude comments and name calling but everyone's true colors comes out sometimes.

I will not update until I receive my deposit back.

Any tristate Evo IX owners for sale feel free to PM me....I have $$$$$ and need a Evo!
I call it how I see it, not ashamed of those colors.

And so we're clear here is where the refund stands, it will probably be sometime next week by the time it makes it back to your account.

Mike sent his deposit last week Thursday evening.
I transferred it to my bank account earlier this week.

The bank account is not my primary anymore (I didn't even want a deposit since I haven't used paypal in years) so I then transferred to my current bank.
Yesterday I sent the deposit back to my bank account associated to paypal.
This takes 3-4 business days.
As soon as the funds transfer back into my account associated with paypal the refund will process.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

Good luck to the both of you. This was miscommunication not only by the owners but the bank also. If my bank tells me im being scammed im definitely gonna be hesitant. It sucks cause the buyer really wanted this car badly. Too bad it didnt happen for you guys.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

I call it how I see it, not ashamed of those colors.

And so we're clear here is where the refund stands, it will probably be sometime next week by the time it makes it back to your account.
I would like to see those glasses you have on.... LOL

LOL....maybe you should call me to discuss...

Yep....you return my money as soon as you can....those are my terms....
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SmoothCTR
Good luck to the both of you. This was miscommunication not only by the owners but the bank also. If my bank tells me im being scammed im definitely gonna be hesitant. It sucks cause the buyer really wanted this car badly. Too bad it didnt happen for you guys.

No one from his bank contacted mine to check on anything......
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

I would like to see those glasses you have on.... LOL

LOL....maybe you should call me to discuss...

Yep....you return my money as soon as you can....those are my terms....
Wait, so you want me to call you to discuss the type of glasses I have on?
Old Nov 16, 2012, 07:46 PM
Evolving Member

Meh Sounds like your both at fault. But Seller kinda acting like a douche in his thread responses so far. Buyer acting more normal I guess.

Quick Reply: My dispute With Joemflsxe