Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Anyone Know whats going on with STM?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2013, 01:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by atombomb33
Let's not blast anybody without having direct knowledge of the situation.
Pretty sure my post was not "blasting" anybody at all. If i've ever had questions for emery or anybody at STM I've sent a PM, which was answered that day. Simply stated that sometimes phone calls aren't always the best option. STM is definitely not out to "cheat or scam" as were words tagged by the OP that you can see at the bottom of the page........
Old Apr 20, 2013, 08:40 PM
Evolving Member

thank you Emery much appritiated mate keep up the good work.
Old Apr 22, 2013, 06:18 PM

I ordered some stuff two weeks ago. I got it over the weekend. They were waiting on an OEM part for Mitsubishi . I don't mind a little longer shipping time but I think people's main concern is communication, which STM just said they're working on.
Old Apr 23, 2013, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

Not that anyone cares but once I made a post on their facebook page they where suddenly very responsive. I am an adult, and as an adult I would like to know that If I pay for something I will receive it. I don't mind waiting if I am told there are issues but to me in this day in age with email on phones and the internet there is no reason for a shop to not return an email. Hell a simple automated "order received" email would have at least let me know I actually place an order what the shop was aware of.

Once they acknowledged my order they took care of me quickly and that I appreciate. The parts I ordered where OEM Evo parts that I wrongly assumed where in stock. I went with a well known shop rather then a large OEM car parts warehouse because I believe in supporting those that support the hobby. I may have jumped the gun but 2 weeks no contact made me think something was up. I am glad the only problem STM has is they are too busy. Thats a good problem for a shop to have.

Thanks
Old Apr 24, 2013, 12:52 AM
Evolving Member

they are also having major changes to ..