Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Buyer Beware --- QuickFlips issues

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2013, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
You mod the rules so your call. Understand the explanation just not sure I agree.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This kamal guy is a scam for sure, he have done the same crap in other forums, i heard about the raffle and was totally a scam, he took everyone money and then promised lanyards and nobody receive anything, he was making up different excuses for months!
Cant believe he always get away with things like this. I also think this dude should be banned from any forum he tries to be in.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 05:35 PM

The whole raffle was a scam ,
Live feed of name picking dropped as he was picking winner for five minutes and when it came back he had paper already in hand rather than start over showing everything
As far as lanyards I had them , i paid for them, he made every bs excuse not to meet up with me
Good thing i didn't lay out money to get decals
He stated he would make a donation to forum ...never happened
Next meet I saw him he avoided me , and hid behind his buddies
Good thing because I wanted to beat him down , but i know odds where not in my favor ,and if I did he would call cops like a b***h , that he is
He will have his day of reckoning , whether here or in afterlife , but of course being the religious punk he is , he knows he'll rot in hell for this
Old Jul 23, 2013, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by furyschild
Good thing because I wanted to beat him down
You can want all you wish. Just don't take it to the level of threatening anyone - even a scammer - on this site.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 08:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 77 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Iowa999
You can want all you wish. Just don't take it to the level of threatening anyone - even a scammer - on this site.
Is that a threat?
Old Jul 23, 2013, 08:57 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Threatening violence? Now there's a fast way to get banned from EvoM.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 09:08 PM

He is not threatening nobody, he just said he wanted to, and i bet a few peolple felt the same way
Old Jul 23, 2013, 10:46 PM
Evolved Member

"Ooo, look. A mod and a super-mod drew a line in the sand. Let me see how close to it I can get."

sigh
Old Jul 24, 2013, 03:50 AM

i did not say a threat in the post
i do know the rules
i do know threats are not allowed

And for anyone that doesnt believe:
check out onn projectlanerdot net or 9 glancers dot com
the thread here has opened up discussion in the old threads on this tool

Last edited by furyschild; Jul 24, 2013 at 04:06 AM.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 05:54 AM
Evolved Member

Still waiting for teh cash. Ironic if he didn't spend MY MONEY he would have been able to just re dump it back into my account. I really fail to see how the "MODS" don't see this as a scam....He has sold these rims to others on different forums.

Anycase I hope to have the money by end of week. This has cost me more than the money he took from me. We have been unbalbe to finish a customers car due to this.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 06:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by thedru13
I really fail to see how the "MODS" don't see this as a scam....
That a couple of mods have reminded people that we don't allow threats says NOTHING about whether we think you have been scammed. Even more, that I saw things headed towards threats, at least in one case, and decided to remind everyone of the rules, rather than wait until a threat was issued and someone was a given a vacation, does not say anything about whether you were scammed, either. Based on what I've seen so far (both here and elsewhere), I, personally, think that you have been scammed, as I thought was pretty clear from my sarcastic post about whether the seller really understands what being "committed" to a sale really means. I understand that anger interfered with logic (since that's my day job), but please try to avoid lashing out against the staff.

Last edited by Iowa999; Jul 24, 2013 at 09:27 AM.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Not Lashing. appreciate the support just frustrated with some of the rules. All good. :ehug:
Old Jul 24, 2013, 09:52 AM

^ I hope you get your money back asap. I think not banning him is a huge mistake but I respect the decisions of the mods on this forum. Kamal stop doing what your doing and learn from your mistakes.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 06:00 PM

Paypal showing the refund processed. Should be clear on your end.

Jon honestly with all due respect to you, please dont go on spreading more info that you dont actually know about, like your good buddy eric. Ironic that alex had his coils since august, and I came to you guys near october for the first time to get my coils removed, huh?? So how is it that I used the raffle money to buy new coils for myself and give alex old coils if he received his coils and I already had coils installed in my car? Feel free to call Alex and ask, or I can have him call you to clear up your shenanigans.

Greg, if you ever want to clear this whole mess up let me know. I am more than willing to give you money to reorder whatever needs to be ordered and sent out. I'm sick of hearing this and that and everyone making a new side to the story.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 06:06 PM

Oh and jon do me a favor and remind eric of those gramlights I paypaled him $550 for and the time I spotted him money to pay his mom... And the countless other times ive spotted him with no regard to paying me back. Suddenly all of this. If he wants to clear that mess up tell him to contact me. I dont have any issue facing up to it. Im annoyed with hearing every day him contacting someone else that I know and hearing extra made up nonsense that he comes up with.

Quick Reply: Buyer Beware --- QuickFlips issues