Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

VA Beach/Norfolk/NN/Chesapeake

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2007, 11:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question VA Beach/Norfolk/NN/Chesapeake

I know there was a tread started before but that was a LOOOOOONG time ago. Me and my crew (evos) have been going around all "7 cities" and havent found too much going on. Freedom Wash is straight BUTT now, Hampton is all hondas, Chesapeak has NOTHING or else I just havent found anything yet, Norfolk has a few spots which Im going to this Thursday to see how it is. Just wondering if you guys can fill me in if Im missing any other spots. We roll 6 deep so we tend to bring a crowd with us.
Old Oct 29, 2007, 07:33 AM
Evolving Member

any1?
Old Oct 29, 2007, 07:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
talk to Gary, I think he usually gets a few meets going when he has time.
Old Oct 29, 2007, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Sorry, can't help ya but good luck You should come to some of the MD meets... lol Only a few hour drive
Old Oct 29, 2007, 08:02 AM
Evolving Member

Things have definitely dropped off with respect to car meets. I used to get together with Miguel and some other subaru folks. When he left everything fell apart though.
Old Oct 29, 2007, 08:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoAngel429625
Sorry, can't help ya but good luck You should come to some of the MD meets... lol Only a few hour drive
Where in Maryland, if it is up by Baltimore that is a hike for someone in the Hampton Roads area.
Old Oct 29, 2007, 08:07 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cheb evo
Things have definitely dropped off with respect to car meets. I used to get together with Miguel and some other subaru folks. When he left everything fell apart though.
Do you still talk to Trey (blue STi), or do I have you confused for someone else?
Old Oct 29, 2007, 08:11 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by heyzeus11
talk to Gary, I think he usually gets a few meets going when he has time.
I live with Gary.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by cheb evo
you mean miguel that has the srt ? if so I am pals with him...
Old Oct 30, 2007, 02:34 PM

Bro, You'll see that it would be hard to get most of us together on a regular basis, there's just too many reasons why. For us to come down there each weekend is just not gonna happen and the same goes for you guys over there. Some people don't like the crowd on some spots, some can't show up cause some meets are just too late, you know what i mean? I think what we need to do is once in a while just set a date, place( we could alternate) and time ( not too late, maybe 4-5pm until done) and meet up every 2-3 weeks, that's better than nothing. I mean you guys can do your thing over there on the weekends, all i'm saying is let's get everybody together once in a while. It's also starting to get too cold and people tend to hibernate during winter, so we need to get this going. I suggest this weekend Saturday or next weekend at Bass pro in Hampton around 5pm until end but dont show up at freakin 11:00pm then say no one was there. I know it's a domestic scene over there but who cares?, they dont care, so it doesn't matter. There's always Subies and other sport compacts there but hardly any Evo. Let your guys there know and see what happens. I'll see if these two Evos from base would like to come. Just let us know if you a better idea. There's also an Auto-x going on in Langley these next few days, we could meet up there and nobody have to run their car. Just an idea.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 04:46 PM
Evolving Member

I live near greenbrier but most of the guys I know don't go out to the spots very often anymore. Too many people that usually hang have been getting followed from the meets on this side of the water then having their cars stolen or broken into. I'm all for having alternating meets that are just for the evo/ mitsu guys or the the AWD guys in general. It's better to keep the meets small anyways. I can try to make the meets but it'll have to be posted 2-3 weeks before each meet so that I can get my wife to take time off for them or find a sitter to watch my son.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 05:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by StreetEvo
I live near greenbrier but most of the guys I know don't go out to the spots very often anymore. Too many people that usually hang have been getting followed from the meets on this side of the water then having their cars stolen or broken into. I'm all for having alternating meets that are just for the evo/ mitsu guys or the the AWD guys in general. It's better to keep the meets small anyways. I can try to make the meets but it'll have to be posted 2-3 weeks before each meet so that I can get my wife to take time off for them or find a sitter to watch my son.
We are like 5 minuets away from you.....we live in Hanbury.
Old Oct 31, 2007, 07:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by StreetEvo
AWjunkies has some cool guys. We should meet up with them.(well, Ill be back next june, lol)