Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

RaceCapture/Pro Multi-Display Demo

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2017, 11:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RaceCapture/Pro Multi-Display Demo

Hey folks, I put together a video demonstration about my use of the multi-display feature of the RaceCapture/Pro Mk3 datalogger/telemetry system I recently installed in my Time Attack 99 GSX. I thought there might be a few of you interested in learning about this entry level, yet extremely powerful, system and am sharing the video with everyone:

The entire RaceCapture line actually can support multiple wireless displays, with the Track supporting two and the Pro and Apex models supporting three. You can learn more about the lines here:

https://www.autosportlabs.com/

Please do feel free to ask any questions about the system you may have. Hopefully it's interesting!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Very cool, thanks for posting the video. I've had the RaceCapture/Pro on my to-do list ever since Razorlab mentioned it in his build thread. I'm growing weary of messing with my current logging setup consisting of a Windows tablet, Evoscan, Tactrix, Zeitronix and AIM Solo.
The following users liked this post:
TSiAWD666 (Jun 5, 2017)
Old Jun 8, 2017, 05:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
i found that tire pressure monitoring on ebay
Old Jun 8, 2017, 12:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by honda-guy
i found that tire pressure monitoring on ebay
It's a Chinese special no doubt, probably lots of vendors for it. Mine says it's from Carchet, bought it on Amazon. We'll see how long the sensors and batteries last, I'll pick up a second one as a backup until I can figure out some TPMS sensors that work with the RaceCapture. The one thing RaceCapture is missing is a loud alarm though which this carchet system has, definitely like that.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 06:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
yeah, i like having the alarm settings for pressure. i tried to use it on the trailer also when towing but the trailer is too far back for signal to reach. but i would like to find something that would work for trailer. it's hard to know when trailer tire go flat.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 07:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
finally got a chance to play with my RC. for logging sensors and such, its great, but holy crap does it suck for driver analysis. I want my Traqmate back. haha
Old Jun 12, 2017, 08:44 AM
Evolving Member

I developed a script a few years ago to let us use the AEM Data Analysis software which is fantastic stuff, comparable to Motec i2(well it used to be, been a while since I touched Motec's software). Here's the thread on it: https://forum.autosportlabs.com/view...63c645ddf98bdb

That for me solves the analysis issues, give it a shot. This is likely why I'm still sponsored, my big contribution to the RaceCapture community