Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bullett
people are weird.
ftfy.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by BambiTLK
/sigh

It's not that nice guys finish last. Nice guys are awesome.

Nice Guys™ who feel they "deserve" any hot girl they want, or who feel that the world owes them a favor are not, in fact, nice guys. In my experience, these are the ones that neg girls.
I think we're talking about two different groups of guys.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

"guys with abs only get the girls"

Cop-out. Nobody who says that is fantasizing over fat girls. You want the hot girls. They try hard. Get off your *** and go to the gym and get the abs. Its about your personal priorities.

-jackass
Old Mar 23, 2012, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by chkmgnt59

Cop-out. Nobody who says that is fantasizing over fat girls. You want the hot girls. They try hard. Get off your *** and go to the gym and get the abs. Its about your personal priorities.

-jackass
Old Mar 23, 2012, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by chkmgnt59

-jackass
That was, of course, a generalization. Working out will get me abs. Nothing can be done about my face, however. I don't look like Paul Walker or Ryan Reynolds. Never have, never will.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 10:57 AM
Evolving Member

I'm a nice guy.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by rmondoh
I'm a nice guy.
And you have a girlfriend!
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Bullett
That was, of course, a generalization. Working out will get me abs. Nothing can be done about my face, however. I don't look like Paul Walker or Ryan Reynolds. Never have, never will.
So you're saying ugly people always end up forever alone? So you might as well just be an *******?

It's not anyone else's fault if you have no other redeeming qualities...
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by BambiTLK
So you're saying ugly people always end up forever alone? So you might as well just be an *******?

It's not anyone else's fault if you have no other redeeming qualities...
No, I'm saying that I got f'ed over enough that I became an a-hole. The bit about ugly people was neither exclusive, nor inclusive of my plight, but rather another occurrence I've come to accept.

I accepted my...aesthetically-challenged nature long ago. It is what it is. What I don't accept, however, is the number of times I've been screwed over by those I've dated simply because they knew they could get away with it (yes, that's partially my fault as well).

Basically it's like this -- I was always the high school geek who was amazed that a girl would even be seen talking to me. Later in life, girls...a string of them...decided to take advantage of that fact. Now, having realized and accepted my...status(?)...I've decided that being an a-hole from the outset lets them know I'm not falling for their BS.

Few things can match the satisfaction of seeing a girl's reaction when she learns that her looks don't get her anywhere, even with an ugly duckling like me. It's like watching Supergirl discover the necklace she was just given is made of Kryptonite.

There's a running joke around my job we laugh about ever since I got my car. Some of my coworkers said "Dang man, you're gonna be catchin' lots of girls' attention now."

I said "Yeah, and this is how it will go:"

The girl (trying to be charming) -- "Say...that's a hot car (batting eyelashes)"
Me -- "Yeah I know. See that empty seat on my right?"
Her (excitedly) -- "Oh yes!"
Me -- "That's not for you." (Engine revving, turbo spooling up....)
Her --

Back when I was still looking at getting the Mustang GT, I noticed there was a package available that allowed for "custom messages" on the door jam down by the side skirt. I told my coworkers I was going to opt for that package and make the custom message "That's not for you."

My coworkers say I have issues.

My coworkers are right.

Last edited by Bullett; Mar 23, 2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 12:24 PM

Few things can match the satisfaction of seeing a girl's reaction when she learns that her looks don't get her anywhere, even with an ugly duckling like me. It's like watching Supergirl discover the necklace she was just given is made of Kryptonite.
That's scary.

so·ci·o·path   /ˈsoʊsiəˌpæθ, ˈsoʊʃi-/ Show Spelled[soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] Show IPA
noun Psychiatry .
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

The girl (trying to be charming) -- "Say...that's a hot car (batting eyelashes)"
Me -- "Yeah I know. See that empty seat on my right?"
Her (excitedly) -- "Oh yes!"
Me -- "That's not for you." (Engine revving, turbo spooling up....)
Her --

Back when I was still looking at getting the Mustang GT, I noticed there was a package available that allowed for "custom messages" on the door jam down by the side skirt. I told my coworkers I was going to opt for that package and make the custom message "That's not for you."
That has never happened. I'd bet money it never will.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 12:31 PM

I am so glad I went and got popcorn earlier...
Old Mar 23, 2012, 12:33 PM
Evolving Member

I'm one of the most attractive people I've ever seen and never once has a girl complimented me on my car unless they were 30+ years old and drove Camrys or Kias for that matter. EVO's make car enthusiast hard, not reality show enthusiast. Gasp* wait Bullett, maybe that chick was your soul mate and you just got rid of her without giving her the time of day. I personally believe everyone deserves a chance regardless what their initial intentions are.

In my eyes, everyone is beautiful, just in their own way. I think the true beauty of a person lies within all of their assets as a human being and what they can provide for others as well as themselves. Last time I've had serious abs was 3 years ago. I now have abs that sit on my keg, which looks weird to me, but you can at least tell I have muscle. Only reason I even go to the gym isn't to gain abs to look good for others, but I love the way how being in shape makes me feel. Putting on a shirt and saying "damnit my man pecks are too big for this" is a whole lot better than saying "gosh, my man ***** and love handles sure do feel this up, huh". Trust me, as a massage therapist, one thing I can honestly tell you is that body fat holds stress like no tomorrow. Once you lose it, you'll notice those things you dwell on so much or can't stop thinking about slowly disappear. And even if you do, just stop and realize how awesome your life really is, you could be in a war zone instead thinking about your ex when a bomb just falls right into your lap.

Some people in this world deserve themselves. There are far too many people in this world to worry about or dwell on just one. If a person wants to be on their pedestal, let them in my opinion, because they will soon realize there's only enough room on it for one person, them-self, for the rest of their life.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

I don't know why but lately I've been getting hit on tremendously by women in their 30-50's. Yesterday I went to a friends bday party and this one women followed me, atleast 45-50, followed me and was trying to make plans with me for the weekend. No matter how much I told her about the Cobb meet and the Dallas Auto Show and that I would be busy, she kept trying to remind me those evens don't take up the whole day. What has this world come to.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 12:58 PM

Savor this moment...

For once in my life, words escape me.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 02:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Krisko
I'm one of the most attractive people I've ever seen.

That as so funny I had milk come out my nose.

Quick Reply: The Krisko Korner