North Texas Evo Club (NTEC) For discussions in and around North Texas

The Krisko Korner

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2012, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm just going to put this here...

nar·cis·sism   [nahr-suh-siz-em]
noun
inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.
Psychoanalysis . erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by BambiTLK
That's scary.
so·ci·o·path   /ˈsoʊsiəˌpćθ, ˈsoʊʃi-/ Show Spelled[soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] Show IPA
noun Psychiatry .
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.
How exactly is enjoying watching manipulative chicks get nowhere an example of being a sociopath? Am I supposed to just allow them to manipulate me, use me, rip me off and like it? I think not.

Far too many women these days use their looks to squeeze men for anything they can get out of them. Want an example? Go to Hooters....Bone Daddy's...or any strip club on the planet. Those are, of course, the more extreme and well-known employment-driven examples. But the "pretty girls" that aren't in those professions do it daily as well. Go to any bar or club and watch how the women show up with no purses or wallets, just their IDs and yet drink all night long....for free.

One a guy realizes this BS, he can turn the tables on those types of women. And yes, that's incredibly fun.

Originally Posted by BambiTLK
That has never happened. I'd bet money it never will.
Perhaps not in those exact words, but then that's why I called it a "running joke where I work." You did see those words, right?
Old Mar 23, 2012, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Krisko
Gasp* wait Bullett, maybe that chick was your soul mate and you just got rid of her without giving her the time of day.
Well I figure if someone is "my soulmate" being rebuffed once won't deter them. If it does, they clearly weren't my soulmate.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

This is all is see when you post
Old Mar 23, 2012, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by chkmgnt59
Now I need a new phone as I have just spit beer all over mine.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by chkmgnt59
Not sure what that is, but ok.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 10:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bullett
Not sure what that is, but ok.

My Dear Bullet,

Let me be the first to introduce you to the rage faces! I am so happy to be the one who has popped your rage face cherry.

For the crash course, please visit the following link.

http://alltheragefaces.com/

I leave you, with this:

-Acree
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Acree
My Dear Bullet,

Let me be the first to introduce you to the rage faces! I am so happy to be the one who has popped your rage face cherry.

For the crash course, please visit the following link.
Yeah....I know about smileys and rage faces, thanks. That's not really what I meant though.

Last edited by Bullett; Mar 23, 2012 at 11:17 PM.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Basically, "chkmgnt59" is saying that you will be forever searching for "that" soulmate.

While, I think your posts are well justified and I can totally understand, chkmgnt59 is basically saying, "QQmore." (more, moar, moore, however you like)

-Acree
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Acree
Basically, "chkmgnt59" is saying that you will be forever searching for "that" soulmate.
Naaah. Searching ain't really my thing. It is what it is. I already have all I need.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 09:24 PM
Evolving Member

I'm going to go back to updating this once I have fully moved to my new apartment this weekend and cable is set back up. I'm giving my brother ALOT of my furniture and stuff to get him started at his new apartment, so until play funds are in place, I'm just going to be content with below:

I got my exhaust upgraded over at EvoD and I love it. ETS V2 Quiet with test pipe (not HFC) and Cobb downpipe. I love it, quiet when it needs to be and has a nice growl at WOT. Hell, I actually enjoy 5th gear at high RPMs which is weird because it was super annoying on the stocker.

What's weird is all these homeowners that call in for assistance that start to complain when they don't qualify for programs. Ofcourse, the first questions is always "I thought you guys were bailed out to help us keep our homes and you're not helping me, what happened to that money". Truth hurts as usual when I tell them " Well miss, us banks had to get bailed out because you stopped paying your mortgage", which ofcourse no one ever seems to understand why banks are in their situation. Gotta love when people go into foreclosure due to unexpected expenses; when it comes time to see their bank statements we see $10,000 spend on a wedding for their daughter as their claimed hardship. And yes, I've seen these turned these down for modification through tests created by Freddie Mac. True hardships are easily seem over obvious stupidity with someone who needs credit counseling.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 06:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
There's hope for some of you guys (and girl) yet! http://daveryanshow.iheart.com/cc-co...33fb2825db4d82

Old Mar 28, 2012, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Kracka
There's hope for some of you guys (and girl) yet! http://daveryanshow.iheart.com/cc-co...33fb2825db4d82

Psh. That's old hat.

It's that old correlation != causation thing...
Old Mar 28, 2012, 11:48 AM
Evolving Member

Speaking of cause and effect... I want to be able to serve a piece of cake to a hot chick and make her was to have sex with me ( matrix 2 )
Old Mar 28, 2012, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
If you want sex it's easier just to serve her a roofie.

Quick Reply: The Krisko Korner