Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

TurboTrix or Top level performance NY

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2007, 01:14 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ihatepotholes
3 counts is nothing, stock evo has 6 counts of knocks, sometimes it even goes up to 9.
A 3 count of knock... is nothing. Who is this super tuner that told you , you were running too much timing. It certainly wasnt enough knock to switch ign maps / fuel maps. As for not being able to get in touch ,, pm's are answered every morning, you can email , call or get us on myspace. All are checked throughout the day.

Mark
Turbotrix
Old Jan 29, 2007, 03:27 PM
Evolving Member

It was not my car it was a friends car. My friend will call you and you guys can work from there. He has the maps that he can email you. He might even have the dyno pull that showed that he was losing hp because the car was pulling timing to get rid of the knock. You dont have to get all pissed off and start jumping down my back over this. I have friends with good tunes from you guys but like I said nobody can be perfect all the time.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 03:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing
A 3 count of knock... is nothing. Who is this super tuner that told you , you were running too much timing. It certainly wasnt enough knock to switch ign maps / fuel maps. As for not being able to get in touch ,, pm's are answered every morning, you can email , call or get us on myspace. All are checked throughout the day.

Mark
Turbotrix
my car was tuned by you, it showed a couple of knocks (1-3). no biggie, i was very happy with the tune, u made me loads of power, thank you very much and lets just leave it like that.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 10:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Speed Corps
I've always gone to Turbo trix. They've treated me well and they know what they're doing.

++1