Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

A random rant

Old Mar 7, 2004, 10:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A random rant

For those of you that were with TLNW last night, you know. For the rest of you, here is the slightly edited version of a story that happened to me last night as i was obeying the law in a "city X" near Seattle WA.

I hope in fact right now that several city X's 'one step above rent-a-cops' are reading this right now and feel thier badge burning a shameful scar near thier heartless chest cavities. I hope they understand that instead of actually ticketing street racers who will kill someone, who will probably be a family of four that accidentally cuts in front of a street race and winds up with a Honda slammed so far up the rear end of thier Plymouth Minivan it takes years for the one surviving kids to even get near a car again, they decide to bust my chops over a japanese front licence plate. I understand it isnt' kosher and it is a ticketable offence which under normal circumstances would be filed under 'bull **** pigs giving me **** for being cooler than them' but i would pay it and move on. HOWEVER, when you are the miserable excuse for even a mall security guard wanna be big man on campus who decided to treat me with an absolute zero respect last night and whose UN-UNIFORMED, hair down, blonde headed ridealong who THREW MY REGISTRATION ON THE GROUND, thats when i get pissed. And I am not talking the Burger King duded shorted you 15 cents in change pissed, I'm talking the high and mighty cop thinks they can get away with this kind of **** and i swear if i actaully get that ticket in the mail, i already have a man eating, cop hating, tough as nails lawyer friend who wants nothing more than to totally screw the cop who pulled this ****, kind of pissed.

I really hope the cop**** who wants to play big man with an entire community of kids who love nothing more than to rally around a cause like this just to put a thorn in the side of a crappy cop****, is reading this and i also hope his cheeks are so red with shame over picking on a guy obeyed everything he asked, never was disrespectful, and gave him no reason to follow me into a PRIVATE PROPERTY and bust my chops for something as FUC&ED UP AND HOMOSEXUAL* as a front licence plate violation when there really was a FELON RUNNING FROM THE LAW BEHIND HIS STUPID ***, AND THERE WERE MORE RICE ROCKETS RUNNING AROUND IN LINES THEN THERE WERE LINES OF COKE ON MIRRORS AT AN AC/DC AFTERPARTY, that he decides to seek me out, beg my forgiveness and resign as a cop**** before he embarasses his department, city, county, state, and country anymore. %%%

thanks for listening to my rant and I will keep everyone posted on the situation as it arises.

**** I use to term cop because this may be viewed by children and it would be wrong and immoral to use the terms i really want to say. It should be, in no way assumed that i have any respect for that guys 'badge' or the fact that instead of dealing with the fact that his father probably beat him as a kid,he has these power issues whereas he needs to be the big man so he can feel like it's his revenge against his ****ty upbringing. It should also be known that while this cop**** has caused me to lose my faith in his abilities to even be a crossing guard, I have the up most respect for the officers who are preventing crimes like drug traffiking and the other officers who are arresting the *******s who think its cool to beat thier wives and kids.

* I have nothing against homosexuals and hope that while this term has become commonplace to describe something that sucks *** ( no pun intended ) No member of the gay or lesbian community has any hurt feeling because of it. If in fact you are gay or homosexual and have taken offense to this please feel free to e-mail or PM me for a complete apology.

% Please refer to my feelings on real cops in the aforementioned definition of **** I in fact was in school to become a cop and was also a firefighter whose second best friend are the real cops who bust the ******* who sets fires in houses just to watch them burn.

Also understand i leftout the name of the city in this thread because i dont want to be acused of badmouthing what i'm sure is an otherwise wonderful police department.
Old Mar 7, 2004, 10:23 PM
Evolving Member

a rather insignificatn thing when you look at it but its really the issue of this jerk acting like he did and thats wrong.
Old Mar 7, 2004, 10:25 PM
Evolved Member

join my team... TM-L (Team Mitsubishi - Lancer_ here in seattle
Old Mar 8, 2004, 09:36 PM
Evolved Member

damn man, sounds like you had a nice run in with the piggys?? that really sucks. sure hope you don't get a ticket in the mail or anything.

best wishes and cheers

aznflip2o6 - this isnt' really the kinda post you want to "recruit" new members on .. he was at a GTG/meet for Team Lancer NW (a car club if you didn't figure that one out) and got piggy***ed .. show a tad bit of respect please.
Old Mar 8, 2004, 09:41 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah, I still can't believe how that whole situation played out, Dustin. Like I was saying that night, the guy was just trying to impress the lady he had in the front seat.

And he prolly got upset at seeing us the first time cuz he was gonna go back there for some action before going home to his wife.
Old Mar 10, 2004, 03:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
City X has to be the Renton/Kent border near Valley Medical. If you've never been there it looks like Fast and Furious on Fri and Sat nights. I live in Renton so I always check it out but my license is on SR-22 for one more year so I never do anything illegal. Even if your license is in good standing though, you've got to be completely legal over there. There was a post on NASIOC about cops actually pulling their guns on some Subaru marks because they parked in the Staples parking lot.
Old Mar 10, 2004, 11:42 PM
Evolving Member

nice. Not that I'm admitting that city X is Kent but it sure might be, hint hint. I did hear that about the subie guys through the grapevine though, never knew if it was true or not. It used to be great to head up to Kent on Firday and Saturday nights when i was in high school but i leave in 2000, I move back in 2003 and EVERYTHING is different!

Oh well it could be worse, we could live somewhere like Wyoming that has no scene, legal or not.
Old Mar 11, 2004, 05:43 AM

Yeah, seriously Dustin... I still think that was his hooker....what kind of 'lady' rides shotgun with a cop wearing a skanky *** furry coat, bleach blonde hair, hooker red lipstick, and just overall slutty look?! My conclusion, midnight ride before checkin' in. You have every right to be pissed.....you of all people didn't deserve that ticket. That was a messed up night anyways considering that scene right out of cops that followed! It was just crazy......
:-p
Old Mar 11, 2004, 11:46 PM
Evolving Member

Just want to let everyone know ........I"M GOING TO COURT!!!
I got the ticket in the mail today!!!!
Old Mar 11, 2004, 11:52 PM
Evolved Member

**** dude, that's effed. Do keep us posted- I hope your lawyer friend is VERY up on his "strret racing" laws in CityX. If I read correctly, it sounded as if the hooker had actually taken posession of your registration and tehn threw it on the ground? If that's the case I'd insist that the officer show up WITH the "friend" and have the cop explain what two "plain clothes" officers were doing in an empty parking lot at midnight or later.

Sounds like effing Reno 911.... was it Dangle and Clementine that busted you?

What did they actually ticket you for?
Old Mar 13, 2004, 07:49 PM
Evolving Member

i actually got a ticket for no front mount licence plate. Thats the only thing this jackhole had on any of us, i just happened to be the one he saw pulling into the parking lot. we wern't even moving the first time he saw us.

I think its going to be hella fun when i supena both of the 'officers' in the car and the guy asks me what two 'officers' i mean. I bet you he's going to tell me there was only one officer in the car that night and i'm going to come back with about 20 poeple who saw not one but TWO people in the car!! MUHAHAHAHa. My lawyer friend actuall ysaid i shouldn't even need a lawyer in any event cause i never signed the ticket and i was present when he pulled me over, case pretty much closed.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 07:48 PM

ticket does not need to be signed. If it was that easy no one would sign there ticket. I would deffenately subpeona all involved. The cop probably works a night shift and not want to get up for court over Front plate. Also bring in a picture of the front of your car. If there is no place to mount the plate you can get away with No plate the catch is you are supposed to get permission from State patrol .