Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

eclipse / evo8

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2017, 10:26 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Alright so I have the motor end to see if it fits like I need it. And Lord and behold I see I need to have slim radiator fans. Hehehe. I'll be taking the head off cause I'm doing a full build. I need to study the vacuum lines and make sure I'm doing everything right. As of Jan 23i will have my second surgery so again I'll be off my feet trying to recover.

Test fitting to see clearances. Decided I will delete my A/C. Well Arizona guess I'll be sweating in this soon or later lol.

The hood I designed and made.

The other angle.

I can also be followed at Instagram @creative_intentionz_cfc

Last edited by ghosteye36; Dec 4, 2018 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Updating
Old Dec 4, 2018, 09:00 PM

View this post on Instagram
Hey guys i know its been a longtime. Well now im back at it. Soo heres an update my dpwnpipe is being made by @streetorstripconcept on Instagram. My exhaust will now be a vband true 3" exhaust system with V-band connection from the invidia 02 housing. Next we will be doing the dump pipe, crash bar, intercooler piping, and intake piping.

Last edited by ghosteye36; Dec 4, 2018 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Updating
Old Apr 24, 2019, 05:16 PM

Hello guys i know my moments up here has been long overdue to show up. But my recover is slow and im able to fully walk but huge limp and still pain. Now back to my car the car is in the storage. However after the plumbing work i had my bottom end bored, honed and all my parts are being intstalled to the bottom end. I will be picking it up on the 8th of May or maybe sooner when back from business dealings. However it will have the L19 headstuds, 1400HD Wiesco pistons 9:5:1 87mm, with Manely turbo tuff 14403-4 150mm Rods, ARP main studs, STM balance shaft delete, new 4g64 crankshaft and new woodruff key. Piston rings cut to handle up to 26 psi so when i upgrade to fp black we dont have to go back in. Itll be sealed off with an evo 8 brand new oil pan.

Last edited by ghosteye36; Apr 24, 2019 at 08:47 PM.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 05:39 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Alright. Welcome back. Was not familiar w/your situation but sounds like youre recovering from injury

Hope your progress continues (both you & car)
Old Apr 24, 2019, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by MinusPrevious
Alright. Welcome back. Was not familiar w/your situation but sounds like youre recovering from injury

Hope your progress continues (both you & car)
Im disabled from the military the surgery was to fix a mistake the VA hospital made but now im stuck with a bunch off tools n implants and screws in my leg and ankle and in my Achilles area.Thank u very much.

Last edited by ghosteye36; Apr 24, 2019 at 08:45 PM.
The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Apr 24, 2019)
Old Apr 24, 2019, 08:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
This is an awesome build! Always said a 3g boosted Eclipse is a hell of a sleeper car cause no one would ever except it. Keep up the good work!
Old Apr 24, 2019, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by cficare68
This is an awesome build! Always said a 3g boosted Eclipse is a hell of a sleeper car cause no one would ever except it. Keep up the good work!
Thank u.
Old Oct 7, 2019, 11:52 PM

Hello fellows i know its been a while. Yes this slow progress has been on the roll since i got my bottom end back from UMSTUNING, thanks to tony and Steven. Starting tomorrow i will be reinstalling the motor pieces at a time. However i have made my fuel pump assembly have the capability to use the 450lph and waiting on stmtuned to send out my fic 1200cc high z injectors.Last things on my list to get for now to get the car going is and ecu non acd for the evo 8 (stock). So I'm slowly installing everything and definitely have to rip out my oem fuel rail to tank line because im going to install a -6AN fuel rail to tank kit from stmtuned for a better flow of fuel.For those of you that dont know i have created parts for my Eclipse to lighten her up with full camo carbon fiber parts and more to make. Now i have my own small business as in regrowing.. Instagram @creative_intentionz_cfc. pics will post up as i install everything.
Old Oct 12, 2019, 09:55 PM

The fully built 4g64 everything is new in this block. Also the L19 studs looking great and tightened down.

Last edited by ghosteye36; Oct 13, 2019 at 06:54 PM.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 08:34 PM

It's been a while and I'm still at it. This time I smell the Rose's at the end of the road.

My vibrant recessedcatch can installed its waiting for me to get back to the car to reinstall the valve cover and vibrant lines. Also my white camo carbon fiber pipes. For the cold side intercooler.

Stm coolant reservoir addedto the project.

Added 10an fittings to my valve cover and removed the baafels to clean it out.

Installthe stm evo 8 power steering reservoir.
Old Feb 20, 2020, 10:08 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 160 Likes on 117 Posts
Those camo cf covered intake pipes are dope, got any more pic and info on them?
ghosteye36 (Jun 29, 2020)
Old Feb 20, 2020, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by SoSoEVO
Those camo cf covered intake pipes are dope, got any more pic and info on them?
yo go to my Instagram I do these. on my own. @creative_intentionz_cfc
SoSoEVO (Feb 21, 2020)
Old Apr 3, 2020, 11:21 AM

Another update. Thus baby is almost ready for the shop to do their thing for me. I'm waiting on stmtuned 4mm to 3mm for my digital boost guage to hook up to my manual boost controller, then install my push in 6an fitting an a 6an to barb for my filter to my valve cover. Put in the fluids after I do a run down check to insure everything is tight and properly fitted. So hopefully in 3 weeks to a month itll be in the shop to get the new biss screw in the right position for it too idle at 700rpms, and tuned so I can finally drive her as I finish up. Whst a long journey this has been.
Old Apr 12, 2020, 03:33 PM

Finally I can say for the build it's time for a tune. So I have two tuners who say they can tune my car however one only tuned with Aem only with a 3g eclipse using an evo8 rom. I nd the other one said book a date but hasn't answered me. Now I'm in the midst of waiting because I dont know **** about tuning.
Old Apr 13, 2020, 08:17 AM

Alrighty this getting my initial tune tomorrow. Today I will be triple checking everything is tightened and torqued. Changing fluids to my transaxle. Pics and video coming soon.

Quick Reply: eclipse / evo8