Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Flat Black Do_Luck Widebody 9 MR So Cali

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2009, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn it tom, why you gotta sell it for. i hope it finds a good new home.

I can vouch for this car, pictures dont do justice at all. What a steal for that price. I personally seen this car and the owner go through with this build.......not easy or cheap at all.
Old May 4, 2009, 10:44 PM

Thank's bro,

And I'm not in any hurry to sell it, I have a steady paycheck for the next 12 months, the problem is after that I'm going to take a paycut. You know as is I can barely afford top ramen because of all the damn money I put into this car, after the paycut they would repo it.

I'd actually be happy as hell if no-one bought it for the next 11 months and I just got to take it everywhere, but the fact is this car is pretty one-off, and its going to take someone who has both the means, and the desire to own this kind of build. It might take me 11 months to find that one guy, so I'm putting it up now in preperation.

It comes down to the fact that I can't own both of my car's AND collect a Lt. paycheck. I struggle now and it won't be feasible then. To top it off it's not like I even drive it now lol, it has 17k miles and its 3 years old. I'd drive it even less in the military. Especially considering the current Ops tempo. Owning a car that I put so much into, to drive it maybe 20 times a year is ridiculous.

On the flip side, she is my baby, and I would sooner keep her and never drive her then sell her to someone who doesn't appeciate it or is gonna wrap it around a tree or something. I kinda figured this car would be like the ferari in ferris buellers day off. One day my kid and his friends would just sit in the garage and stare at it....
Old May 11, 2009, 11:50 PM
Account Disabled

Very nice ride!

Good luck with the sale.
Old May 12, 2009, 10:02 AM

If this thing's not sold by next year, you might have a buyer.

But.. I'm getting ready to become a LT in 2 years so I'm not sure if spending $$$ on a car like this would be feasible... My plan was just to get a evo 9 and put fp red and supporting mods.

Well I'll keep you in mind regardless
Old May 12, 2009, 05:34 PM

I'ts not the paycheck alone (Really LT pay ain't all that bad once you factor in BAH and everything). But I own both this Evo, and a 08 Nissan Titan. I put alot of stuff on the Credit Cards to build this car, it all added up quick.

Figure financing this car at $35k (the lowest I'll sell for) at 6 years for a reasonable 6% interest rate (easy math) and your payments will land right at about $575 a month, if you had absolutely nothing to put as a down.

Well I could easily afford $575 a month on LT pay, hell most anyone who is remotely interested in owning an Evo can afford that (or you really should find another hobby).

A used 9 in good shape is gonna run you about 26-27 out here. Drop a couple of grand more for supporting mod's and the FP red, your already in the low 30's.

Hopefully in a couple of months this car will have a turbo kit on it anyways. It all depends on who wants their name across the windshield.
Old May 12, 2009, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Sell me the kit and the wing.. Also your passenger seat.
Old May 12, 2009, 10:30 PM

well I'll def. keep you in mind. I'll get 30k loan (at 1% interest) next year February. I'm pretty sure I can buy it straight out if I really wanted to. If it's going to have a turbo and everything, that'd even attract me more (I don't have much time to work on the car atm)
Old May 13, 2009, 12:35 AM

Hahah the good faith loan from USAA... god bless it. And did they up it? I thought it was 25k, if its 30k.... suhhhweeet. That will be about my level of debt (at least what I'm anticipating) when I enter. The best think about that loan, its auto-deducted. You never even see it in your check to begin with!

And Gary, if you find a buyer for the car minus the kit, wing, and passanger seat... they are your's brother!
Old May 13, 2009, 09:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nmusaf
And Gary, if you find a buyer for the car minus the kit, wing, and passanger seat... they are your's brother!
haha i wish i could. ive been wanting the doluck full kit. yet do luck takes forever to do or get anything.
Old May 14, 2009, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Nmusaf
Hahah the good faith loan from USAA... god bless it. And did they up it? I thought it was 25k, if its 30k.... suhhhweeet. That will be about my level of debt (at least what I'm anticipating) when I enter. The best think about that loan, its auto-deducted. You never even see it in your check to begin with!

Actually it's probably going down... it was up to 33-34k last year and around 32 this year. This economy.. lol

Yea I'm excited. I'm already saving well enough for the car so it should be a piece of cake. Now I must wait....

What turbo set up are you planning?
Old May 29, 2009, 11:22 PM

Bump
Old Jun 29, 2009, 09:19 PM
Evolved Member

do you have the stock trunk lid?
Old Jun 29, 2009, 10:03 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts
bump for a fellow socal guy
Old Jul 1, 2009, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by h.funk
do you have the stock trunk lid?
No sir, parted most of my stuff out. I still have the rear seats, a center dash console, a steering wheel, and thats about it. Most the stuff that didn't sell I trashed.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 04:59 AM
Evolving Member

Gl with sale sux you have too let her go...

Quick Reply: Flat Black Do_Luck Widebody 9 MR So Cali