Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Flat Black Do_Luck Widebody 9 MR So Cali

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2009, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flat Black Do_Luck Widebody 9 MR So Cali

Ok Gents it pains me to type this up, but I'm afraid its something I must do.

http://www.bespokeventures.com/blog/...endered-evo-8/

Up for sale is my baby, she started life as a GG 2006 Evo MR. She has about 17,800 miles on her, and will probably have a little over 18k upon delivery, she is driven once every week or two just to keep it moving. She is still a work in progress, but dollars are hard to come by now a days. This just means that you can put the finishing touches on the car how you see fit! She still has the factory turbo, so its up to you whether you want to complete the quick spooling road race build, or whether you want to stroke it out.

I'm looking for about $35k, but I am reasonable and negotiable. I'm not interested in trades unless you have a clean new crotch rocket and about 27k in cash. Evo's with even higher mileage that look nothing like this are selling for about 26k, for 5-9k more, you can have yourself an awful lot more car. Anyone who knows a thing or two about jdm, or widebodys, or pretty much evo's can tell you that this is a steal.

I appreciate any positive comments you might have, but please leave out any of the "You should have gone with a mid-rise wing" or "I don't like that cage" type of posts. This is a for sale thread, if your interested in the car, feel free to post a question and I will answer it, if your not interested and you don't have anything nice to say, do what your mom said and be quiet.

I'm selling the car because in approximately one year my life will be taking a drastic turn. There is a very very (probably 80%) chance that I will be returning to the military at a pay cut. Not only will I incur the pay-cut, but I will also have no place to store it and no use for it anymore. On the flip-side, I have about a year to sell the car, and as such I am not desperate to unload it for 25k...

Exterior
  • FULL Do-Luck widebody kit
  • Front bumper with louvers
  • Wide front fenders
  • Side skirts
  • Rear quarter panels
  • Rearbumper
  • Duck-bill style trunk (Carbon Fiber with the Duck Bill)
  • Rear spoiler (Low Rise, just change the posts to change height.)
  • This kit also comes complete with every carbon trim piece; front spliter, canards, front fender covers, rear diffuser, even the carbon C pillar trim piece.
  • The hood is the C-Wests ALL carbon hood. This is not the Carbon Fiber Reinforced plastic, it is solid carbon and you can actually see throught it.
  • JDM MR HID headlights and JDM MR tailights.
  • It was painted by L&G enterprises a beautiful coat of flat black including the trunk and door jams.

Wheels Tires and Suspension
  • Top Secret TE-37 Volks in 18x10.5 +15 wrapped in (285x40x18) Hoosier R compounds. The car can run up to 305's.
  • Project Kic's Rb40 lugs.
  • Apex Coil-overs
  • Progress Swaybars
  • DC Titanium strut bars

Interior
  • The interior has been stripped in the rear (Buyer will recieve rear seats and headliner) and replaced with a Dash-Carbing Cage. The trunk is empty, nada, nothing, just flat black paint.
  • Bride Zeta-3's in Gradient
  • Takata harness
  • An alpine stereo with Ipod was also added

Engine Bay
  • AEM short-ram intake
  • JGTC Wide-body ARC intercooler
  • ARC Radiator
  • BLITZ SBC electronic boost controller
  • GSC 272 Cams
  • 3 inch Trust titanium exhaust
  • Trust Dp
  • Engine dress up parts are all ARC to maintain the theme in the car, pieces like oil cap, radiator cap, spark plug cover, exhaust manifold etc.
  • Greddy Turbo Timer
    The car was tuned last at 343 on 91 octane on a 100 degree day. That was before the intercooler and radiator, I would guess now right at 350 on 91. As you can see the car still has lots of potential and is still running its stock turbo. Was hoping to get some sort of sponsorship on the turbo but I don't know if I will be keeping the car that long now.

I wrote this list out on my break at work, I probably missed a few things, just ask. Things like a fuel pump and whatnot, I realize I didn't put in there, but hey.If your interested PM me, we can exchange numbers try and organize a time to get together or something. The car has never been showed, but it will most likely be making its debut at SpoCom this year if anyone wants to come check it out.

The car lives in my garage in Rancho Cucamonga Ca.

Last edited by Nmusaf; May 26, 2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old Apr 19, 2009, 10:57 PM
Evolving Member

What kinda numbers does she throw down?
Old Apr 20, 2009, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

I imagine the Air force will be wanting their wing back when you return :-)
Old Apr 20, 2009, 10:28 AM
Evolving Member

widebody looks nice, but hell that wing dude...sheesh.
Old Apr 20, 2009, 10:39 AM
Evolved Member

is it weird that i like the wing? beautiful car man love the flat black, and those gold volks really set it off. doubt u will get 35K for it, but i wish you luck sad to see her go! gl and safe travels in the military
Old Apr 20, 2009, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

All I gotta say is DAYUM!!!!
Hope it find a great home.....a BEAUT!!!
Old Apr 20, 2009, 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i want it =(

sorry to hear your situation
Old Apr 20, 2009, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Best of luck on the sale!
Its a beautiful build, its a shame it has to go.

BTW, not sure if you are going, but there is supposed to be a HUGE show in Rancho Cucamonga this weekend on the 25th.
Its at UTI, and is being thrown by JTuned.com
Old Apr 20, 2009, 08:43 PM

looks amazing! Bump for military
Old Apr 20, 2009, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by simons3z
widebody looks nice, but hell that wing dude...sheesh.
I must have missed the part in my original post where I said keep your opinions about the wing to yourself.... Not trying to be an ***, but I asked nicely.

The wing is part of the kit, its the do-luck wing, on the do-luck trunk, with the do-luck kit. Personal opinions aside, it would look stupid as hell with an APR wing on there, kinda defeating the purpose of the kit.....

Originally Posted by boostedtres
is it weird that i like the wing? beautiful car man love the flat black, and those gold volks really set it off. doubt u will get 35K for it, but i wish you luck sad to see her go! gl and safe travels in the military
I appreciate it, 35k isn't really alot, obviously we never get back what we put into the car's we build, but I'm asking roughly 50% of what it would cost for you to build the car on your own. If you don't know how much these kits cost, its pretty staggering. Hell, a stock evo sells for about 26k. The wheels, intercooler, and radiator make up the difference from what I'm asking EVERYTHING else would just be icing on the cake. Not bad imo. Once you get into a build like this, your not ordering normal volks and normal intercoolers etc... look at about 60-70k plus about 1 year lead time on parts and build...

Originally Posted by h22gordo
Best of luck on the sale!

Its a beautiful build, its a shame it has to go.
BTW, not sure if you are going, but there is supposed to be a HUGE show in Rancho Cucamonga this weekend on the 25th.
Its at UTI, and is being thrown by JTuned.com
Thanks and I didn't know that, I won't enter the show, but I will probably swing by and check it out, I'll bring the evo anyways. I live down the street from UTI, literally.
Originally Posted by bigfishs
I imagine the Air force will be wanting their wing back when you return :-)
Hehe ... *****... its even funnier because I'm competing for a pilots slot lol.

Last edited by Nmusaf; Apr 20, 2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old Apr 21, 2009, 06:20 AM
Account Disabled

Job well done..and best of luck!
Old Apr 21, 2009, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

GL with sale.. maybe separate the kit and you might be able to get some of your money back that way.. and with those low of miles you could definitely sell it at stock... just a suggestion.. GL
Old Apr 21, 2009, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by EvoLutionized8
GL with sale.. maybe separate the kit and you might be able to get some of your money back that way.. and with those low of miles you could definitely sell it at stock... just a suggestion.. GL

The kit doesn't just bolt on, unfortunately. The physical fender wells were shaved to allow the 10.5 inch wheels. I mean, it IS possible to put it back to stock, but would require buying factory mitsu parts or sourcing parts from a junked car and whatnot...

And bump
Old Apr 23, 2009, 06:45 AM
Evolving Member

Is this evo 3 different shades? GG, flat, and carbon? (not including the wheels of course.)
Old Apr 23, 2009, 03:09 PM
Evolved Member

Looks awesome.. But a bit too extreme for me.

Quick Reply: Flat Black Do_Luck Widebody 9 MR So Cali