Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler 2008 Evolution GSR RR

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2009, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Feeler 2008 Evolution GSR RR

EDIT: Back up for sale... Price reduced to 26,400!! 7,000 miles. Will consider trade plus cash on an VIII or IX perhaps.

This car has been taken very good care of. It's kept washed and sealed/waxed on a regular basis. AMSoil is used in the engine. It currently has a street tune from Mellon through an AP. I am will to sell the car with the tune, if you want the AP with it, it will be another 400... which isn't bad considering they are anywhere from 600-700 new. It also has rally art UR mudflaps. There is NOTHING wrong with the car, I am simply selling it because the payment is to high. I have tried to make it work, but it's just draining me.... but that doesn't mean I will be lowballed. The price is firm and is exactly what I owe on it after this months payment. Thanks for looking.

I like to ensure that any area where water might get to is protected so all around the door jams are always sealed.

Last edited by Methodical4u; Nov 10, 2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old Sep 30, 2009, 02:46 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Good luck with sell really hope you sell it, looks very clean super low miles and super great synthetic oil.

me and my wife are having our first new born and iam also thinking of selling my IX with 18K on it
Old Sep 30, 2009, 04:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by apagan01
Good luck with sell really hope you sell it, looks very clean super low miles and super great synthetic oil.

me and my wife are having our first new born and iam also thinking of selling my IX with 18K on it
that's good... I wish you all the best of luck with it!
Old Sep 30, 2009, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by apagan01

How much and what color?
Old Oct 3, 2009, 04:08 PM
Evolved Member

bump, anyone want to make me an offer... pm me!
Old Oct 3, 2009, 10:22 PM
Evolved Member

is this a base GSR or does it have SSS or anything like it?? Interior pics and engine bay pics would help. Also you said custom tune? Did you do the tune or a shop? any mods? what are the new numbers and the dyno if provided?
Old Oct 4, 2009, 12:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Brokenevo
is this a base GSR or does it have SSS or anything like it?? Interior pics and engine bay pics would help. Also you said custom tune? Did you do the tune or a shop? any mods? what are the new numbers and the dyno if provided?
Yes, it is the base GSR... I wasn't interested in the taller spoiler and the system. It's a nice system, but I knew if I really wanted one I could either get the Rockford one from someone on here, or just buy aftermarket. The tune was done by Mellon on a road tune, I logged about 15 runs I believe and he adjusted it until it was perfected. I don't have any dyno numbers, but I can tell you it's a lot quicker than Cobb's stage 1 map, which wasn't bad either. I don't have any pics of the interior at the moment, but I can take some tomorrow, but I can tell you both the interior and the engine bay are both in excellent condition like the outside is.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

awesome man thats great. Also I take you have no mods right? just a straight up street tune?
Old Oct 4, 2009, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Brokenevo
awesome man thats great. Also I take you have no mods right? just a straight up street tune?
not a thing done to it other than that. The car isn't even run hard daily... it's babied about 90% of the time.

Edit: It does have the Ralli armor mudflaps on it... if you consider that any sort of mod lol.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 12:12 PM
Evolved Member

Bump! New price is 26,5.