Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2003 Evo8 (fully built)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 2003 Evo8 (fully built)

I am selling a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8. This car is in mint condition, and has been very heavily modified. I have had the car for about 6 months, and am now deciding to sell it after completely rebuilding it. It has a rebuilt engine on it, as well as many more aftermarket modifications. I am looking to get 26,000 for the car OBO. Willing to negotiate some on the price, but pretty firm on it, with all that I have put into the car. The build and everything on the car has less than 200 miles on it. !!

ENGINE : Full AMS GT35R turbo kit, with 38 mm external wastegate and tubular manifold, HKS 272 Cams, Ferrea springs and retainers, as well as Ferrea oversized valves. Full Injen Intercooler Piping, aswell as AMS Front Mount Intercooler and all the lines for the turbo setup have been changed to braided.

FUEL SYSTEM : 255 Walbro Fuel Pump, AMS Fuel Rail, fuel pressure regulator as well as fuel gauge mounted on the regulator. It also has PTE 1000cc. injectors. Has all new lines that I bought for it as well that are anodized red to match the setup, and braided fuel lines.

TRANSMISSION : Has ACT Stage 2 Clutch in it, with custom fabricated flywheel to go with the ACT Clutch.

SUSPENSION / WHEELS AND TIRES : Full Tein Coilovers and also brand new set of axles for all four corners. Has Tenzo DC5 Version II wheels and brand new TOYO Tires.

INTERIOR : Interior wise it has Recaro racing seats with the Corbeau harnesses and also the Sparco Roll Bar in the rear for the harnesses to mount to. I had Defi gauges installed on the dash. Boost, Oil Temp, and Volts are the gauges that are inside the car. Also has Greddy ProfecB Spec II Boost Controller.

EXTERIOR : It has the JDM Rear bumper, Carbon Fiber Side Skirt Extensions, Rallysport Carbon Fiber Lip, APR Carbon Fiber Trunk, APR Carbon Fiber Canards, APR Carbon Fiber Mirrors, APR Rod Splitter with the Chrome connector rods as well. Full 10% window tint around the car as well. It has blacked out headlights and tailights as well.

The car is in immaculate condition except for the front of the lip where some rock chips and what not have hit it. Not noticeable at all though. Car has been dynoed, and also has two different fuel maps. I run the car now on race gas, but all you would have to do is turn the car off, switch the maps, and it is back on pump gas. You can use the Greddy Profec that I installed to switch the maps. On pump gas it runs at low boost which is right around 25 pds. and it made 390 whp on a Dynodamics. On race gas with the tune it has now, it makes 430 whp on that same dyno. On a dynojet it would probably make around 500 if not a little under to the wheels with where it sits on 30 pds. of boost. It's a very conservative tune bc I wanted that car to somewhat daily drive when I first got it tuned. Just don't have time for it anymore. Thanks !!

here is the link to all the pics that I just had done on it !!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericren...7622060800537/
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:17 PM
Evolved Member

so its a stock block?
Old Oct 6, 2009, 04:58 PM

no it has upgraded rods and pistons, but its still a 2.0. not stroked out or anything