Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTT 98 GST Eclipse Spyder For Lancer

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2011, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
WTT 98 GST Eclipse Spyder For Lancer

Hello all. I recently came into a money problem. I lost my job back in April and need to get out of my car payments. I am looking to trade my 1998 Mitsubishi GST Spyder with 87k miles for a Lancer plus the payoff on my eclipse which is $3600. I know its a long shot, but I figure I should try. I have a similar thread on a mirage forum. I've had an offer of $6500 on the car before but I figured I would still be able to pay on it, I was wrong. I really want to trade it and get a Lancer. I am looking for any year Lancer 02-06 prefer oz rally in any color in good to excellent condition with reasonable miles. Vin Number is 4a3ax55f4weo29228. My email is jmitchell0076@hotmail.com. The eclipse does have some mods to it. It has the 4g63T engine with a 16g turbo with downpipe with cat delete (turbo is an upgrade over factory and has around 2000 miles on it, Coil on plug setup, Injen intake, DC sports front strut bar, shifter bushings, cable bushings, short shifter swoosh boost gauge, taillights, corner lights, white face gauges. Tires have 7k miles on them. I'm wanting to keep the cd player thats in the car now. I know I am taking a lost, but I really need out of these payments. Car runs excellent. I have new power steering, ac belts, not installed. the only thing that I can think of that's wrong with the car is that the turn signal switch doesn't click to turn right anymore. Very simple to fix. I've only had this car since last August and only put 7k miles on it. I've changed the oil less than every 3000 miles and always used full synthic. The car is located in Southwest Virginia and the zip is 24368. Below are some pics.