Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Led products for the Evo. Interior, Exterior.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2008, 03:34 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Led products for the Evo. Interior, Exterior.

Hi everyone, just making a spot here for all the stuff I make. I want to keep one thread as I have so much stuff, its impossible to keep up on all my threads.

Scrolling led 3rd brake light.
So far this is availble for the Evo, Lancer, and Wrx. Universal applications coming soon.

BrakeText is a versatile, multi function product which fits simply to the rear of your vehicle. The robust, moulded plastic mounting plate fits discretely.

Wiring to the vehicle is very straight forward. Using modern LED lighting technology BrakeText provides an additional high intensity brake light with a hi-tech scrolling message facility. Ever wanted to convey a message to others from your vehicle?
Now you can with the built in, fully programmable, scrolling LED system capable of storing up to 5 messages each 250 characters long, completely of your choosing created using the infra-red remote control provided. A great way to advertise your club or business - or maybe just an eye-catching way to display your vehicle for sale.
BrakeText is a quality safety product that also has a commercial and fun side. Batteries included for the remote. Aside from 2 inputs for scrolling options this is Plug and play.

I will need you to send me your 3rd brake light, I will mod it, and send it back to you.
Comes with program directions, and easy to use remote for programming. 1 year free replacement warrenty.

Video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhnb8Nryf2U

Wrx housing.

The braketext has 3 12 volt inputs.
Input 1, Have it scrolling up with any 4 letter word, as many as you can think of, or side to side with as many big words, numbers, or sentences as you want.

Input 2, Can be on a switch or act as the brake light. Have it scrolling up with any 4 letter word, as many as you can think of, or side to side with as many big words, numbers, or sentences as you want.

Input 3. This is the actual brake light option. It illuminates the whole led display when the brake are depressed. Of course you can wire it as you feel.

Ground, It will be wired up already when I send it back to you. You have the options to hook the 3 inputs up.

It wont drain the battery, leave it on 24/7. It only uses .025 milliamps. It also features options as Inverted, backwards, Really fast, really slow scrolling, 5 programmable presets, and 9 levels of brightness.

Scrolling 3rd brake light.
I will need you to send me your 3rd brake light, I will mod it, and send it back to you. I will have it for one day.
Pricing will be 110 shipped back to you. Comes with program directions, and easy to use remote for programming. 1 year free replacement warrenty.

I am also offering every kind of led plugin bulb you can think of on top of my custom stuff.

Plug-in style leds. Tails and headlights.
6 month free replacement warrenty. These leds are the best the market has right now. You could buy cheaper ones, but they will lack in light, and have a possible short life.
Pricing is for 2 led bulbs.

Tails.
2, 7443 Brake, parking light. 24 smt leds Red 35.00
2, 194 Parking light. 25, smt leds Red 25.00
2, 7440 Amber or white turn signals. 3, 1 watt leds 25.00 Requires load resistor, see below.
2, 7440 White reverse light. 3, 1 watt leds 25.00

Rear bumper.
2, 194 style Red rear bumber parking light. 5 smt leds 24.00

Front fender turn signal, and headlights.
2, 194 Front fender side turn signal. White, Blue, or Amber. 1, 1 watt led 10.00 Red for 24.00
2, 7440 Headlight turn signal. White or Amber.3, 1 watt leds 25.00 Requires load resistor, see below.
2, 194 Headlight parking light. Amber 25.00. 9 smt leds. Red, white or blue, 24.00 High power flux led with heatsink for long life.
Factory amber lense must be removed in order to use red or blue for a turn signal.

Load resistors.
2 of my load resistors will cover front and back led fast blink problems. You only need 2 with the ones I use, not 4.
Self sticking, 5 minute connection times. So easy I can do it blind.
2 Load resistors, 20.00

All my led stuff and pricing can be found here.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=318628

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Curt@MrLed; Jan 30, 2008 at 06:44 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2008, 03:35 PM
Former Vendor

ttt
Old Jan 29, 2008, 04:15 PM
Evolved Member

Hey man, this should go in the Vendor section. I don't think you're allowed to post your stuff in here?Just so it's less confusing if someone was looking for your stuff.

Last edited by sgand; Jan 29, 2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2008, 06:57 PM
Former Vendor

I asked charlesj about this, he said it was okay, but I still sent him an email confirming it.

I see other vendors post in here to. If its wrong I am sure it will be deleted.

evodave, rexspeed, evasive.

Last edited by Curt@MrLed; Jan 29, 2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2008, 07:44 PM
Evolved Member

Oh ok, cool! I am waiting "patiently" to see the final outcomes of the Lancer headlight and tails. Would I be needing to send you the blacked out headlights, or do you buy them and then charge for them?
Old Jan 30, 2008, 05:43 PM
Former Vendor

I got the parts for the headlights today. I should have pics this weekend.

As far as the tails is gonna cost to much time and money to mod them. But most people wont spend the money as the tails would be about 15 hours to make. So I am just gonna offer the plug-in style leds.

If there was enough interest i would buy a couple sets to switch out, but there isnt, so yes you would have to send them to me.