Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

evo ix mr hid bulbs and ballast, fog lights, high beams, damaged pass side headlight

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2013, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evo ix mr hid bulbs and ballast, fog lights, high beams, damaged pass side headlight

I have OEM hid ballast and bulbs for sale. I also have both light height controllers but the driver side one was cut in half , I can solder and shrink tube it and youd never know anything as wrong with it. Still all in working order. I also have a Evo ix pass side headlight that has about a 2 inch crack in the upper amber corner.. the bulbs, ballast, height controller and all wiring is still on it and never been taking off or out. I'm willing to strip all pieces and sell individually. I will post pictures with prices here in a few hours when I can get home. If you are interested, go ahead and pm
Old Sep 11, 2013, 03:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also have all bulbs, any bulb and or bulb socket all OEM you could need. So just hit me up. And pics will be up as soon as I get home. Not looking to give expensive pricing on any of it. Just really wanting it all out of my hoard. So I will post prices with the pics when I get home