Notices
For Sale - Part Outs Parting out your car? Place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2011, 02:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently

Hey all, just cleaning out my garage and figured I'd post some of this stuff up.

What you see in the pics is what you get. Any questions just ask.

I am located in Dayton, OH. Will ship anywhere, buyer pays any shipping charges and also 3% paypal. ALL prices are OBO. Any offer is entertained, just don't low-ball me. In addition to the parts listed, I also have a transmission with buschur upgraded pins with 25k miles on it for sale, it's at the shop but I'll post pics next time I go there. I also have a stock fuel pump housing, DW 1000cc injectors that work great and also random engine parts/accessories, like thermostat housing, side covers, chain guides, timing chain, etc. Just ask me if I have what you need I'll let you know.

Okay so first the parts and then the pictures.

1) AMS 3" Intake. Does not come with air filter, bov tubes, and is missing the coupler for where the air filter would go. DOES come with coupler to turbo with a t-bolt clamp. Has the bungs for PCV recirc, but I plugged them because I have a catch can. Can easily be unplugged. ---------- $150 OBO

2) Perrin Downpipe w/ Highflow Cat. Has 3 Wideband bungs, 2 before cat and 1 extended after cat. Used for 17k miles ---------- $225 OBO

3) OEM 86mm headgasket, completely unused. came with my oem full gasket kit. ---------- $40 OBO

4) WORKS drop-in air filter. literally used for 300 miles and then I decided it didn't allow me to hear my turbo and bov loud enough. clean as can be. ---------- $80 OBO

5) Stock BOV used for 25k miles, works fine --------- $130 OBO

6) Stock o2 Housing w/ all bolts & heat shields ---------- $75 OBO

7) Stock Cams w/ MIVEC actuators. Used for 25k miles ---------- $MAKE OFFER

8) Stock air box. Used for 3k miles. Don't have the rubber tube. Just the box itself, the two pieces where they latch together. ---------- $MAKE OFFER

9) Any part of the stock exhaust. I think I'm missing the longest piece, but I have the muffler, downpipe, and I think the catpipe? the short pipe with half of it completely surrounded by heavy heat shielding. ---------- $MAKE OFFER

10) Stock Lower Intercooler Pipe. Used for 7k miles. ---------- $MAKE OFFER

11) Front & Rear Stock Swaybars. Used for 19k miles. ---------- $MAKE OFFER

12) Front stock suspension. Used for 19k miles. ---------- $MAKE OFFER

13) Stock front strut bar. Used for 19k miles. ---------- $MAKE OFFER

PICS!

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently-z9gus.jpg

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently-37hp9.jpg

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently-rbhmk.jpg

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently-ybjjw.jpg

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently-cvjym.jpg

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently-lto63.jpg

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently-xnh74.jpg

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently-shuhu.jpg

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently-vlo1i.jpg

Bandit09's Stock & Aftermarket After Build Partout! Lots Of Parts, Updated Frequently-gzppt.jpg

Thanks guys!
Old Aug 29, 2011, 12:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much for the o2 housing and oem down pipe