Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Went Back to stock sale, AMS IC, Vishnu Exhaust, Sun Hyperforce, ECU+, Tactrix 2.0..

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2010, 12:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Went Back to stock sale, AMS IC, Vishnu Exhaust, Sun Hyperforce, ECU+, Tactrix 2.0..

Went Back to stock sale, AMS IC, Vishnu Exhaust, Sun Hyperforce, ECU+, Tactrix 2.0 Cable

Guys, the day has finally come where I have traded the 03 EVO for something a little more economical and practical. However, before I traded her in, I took all the go-faster goodies off to share with my brethern. I have the following items for sale:

Qty 1 AMS 3.5" Upgraded intercooler version 1.0 with fabricated side tanks. This thing weighs probably 4 times as much as the factory intercooler and I had no problems boosting to 26 psig on OEM turbo and using pump gas....Yes, it is that good. The only thing missing is the "AMS" letters on the front of it. Some of it remains but most wore off from the cleaning rituals. I am asking for $500 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states. I paid over $800..........................SOLD

Qty 1 Vishnu 3" turbo-back stainless steel exhaust system with high flow cat, Magnaflo muffler and custom made bolt-in test pipe. The system uses V-band clamps and is top quality. The actual clamps may need replacing in a few years, but I see them pretty cheap on Ebay and I used an Ebay flange to create the custom test-pipe. I paid over $1,000 in 2003 for this exhaust and it practically looks new. I am asking $375 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Qty 1 Sun Hyperforce ignition system with plug & play harness for stock coils. I ran copper plugs alot longer than I should have and this system kept the candles lit. I never had an issue at all. I am asking for $125 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states.SOLD

Quantity one ECU plus engine management piggyback. This is the silver cased unit with up to date firmware. This has been an invaluable tool even with flashing with ECU flash. This unit is able to log MUT II parameters and graphically represent all of them. I just can't say enough good things regarding this system. It comes complete with a pre wired harness extension. I am asking for $200 shipped to the lower 48 states.SOLD

Qty 1 Tactrix 2.0 Cable with Evo and Subaru Plugs. Brand new....only used about 10 times. Asking $140 Shipped to the lower 48. I paid $195.00......SOLD

Additionally, I have both the stock intake and exhaust camshafts that I will ship for only the cost of shipping to the lower 48 states. This would be ideal for anyone anticipating changing their car back to stock.

I will be somewhat flexible with pricing. However, I will not accept any ridiculous offers. I am taking some pictures today and I intend on posting later today.
The best method of reaching me, will be by e-mail. My e-mail address is gfenton@mailshack.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an e-mail.

Last edited by HiVoltEVO8; Sep 16, 2010 at 04:01 AM. Reason: UPDATE AVAIL
Old Aug 31, 2010, 04:26 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up

ttt
Old Aug 31, 2010, 08:25 PM

Emailed ya!
Old Sep 1, 2010, 07:10 AM
Evolving Member

Smile Ams fmic

I got your Email.....sent a few pictures to look at
Old Sep 1, 2010, 08:30 AM

Replied! Lets get this done!
Old Sep 1, 2010, 10:23 AM

Thumbs up

Qty 1 AMS 3.5" Upgraded intercooler version 1.0 with fabricated side tanks. This thing weighs probably 4 times as much as the factory intercooler and I had no problems boosting to 26 psig on OEM turbo and using pump gas....Yes, it is that good. The only thing missing is the "AMS" letters on the front of it. Some of it remains but most wore off from the cleaning rituals. I am asking for $500 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states. I paid over $800..........................SOLD

Old Sep 1, 2010, 11:33 AM
Evolving Member

tactrix 2.0

emailed
Old Sep 1, 2010, 12:08 PM
Evolving Member

Smile Status - Bump

AMS FMIC SOLD
Tactrix 2.0 Cable Deal Pending - Last Chance

Still Available and accepting offers

ECU+
Vishnu Exhaust with Test Pipe
Sun Hyperforce Ignition Amplifier with PnP cable
Free Stock Cams - just pay for shipping
Old Sep 2, 2010, 09:52 AM
Evolving Member

Bump

ttt
Old Sep 2, 2010, 01:35 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up Getting more interest in Items

Just bumping this back up. I have the Sun Hyperforce, Vishnu exhaust, Cams and ECU+ still available
Old Sep 3, 2010, 05:11 AM
Evolving Member

Smile Still have exhaust, Hyperforce & ECU+

mornin' bump
Old Sep 16, 2010, 04:01 AM
Evolving Member

Exclamation Still Have exhaust - Make offers

Bump
Old Sep 19, 2010, 08:31 PM