Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Auquamist HFS-1 Methanol injection system

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Auquamist HFS-1 Methanol injection system

Used Aquamist HFS-1 injection system from my 996 Turbo. Removed only because the car is being prepped for sale and it wasn't currently being used for the more mild tune on the car now. Has less than 3500 miles on it. Had it on the car making ~600AWHP and it still works 100%.

DDS3 boost safety, which utilizes a methanol flow meter to determine if proper injection flow is occurring and if not, trips the BCS to dump to wastegate boost pressure.

System is complete including two #6 nozzles and anti syphon solenoid valve. Tank, pump, lines, harness, etc is all there. HSF1 module is mounted in a trimmed dash vent that fits neatly in the lower right dash vent hole(round one) in a 996 Turbo. Obviously not in an Evo, but makes a nice trim ring now regardless

Gauge illumination is the amber/red color...

Instruction.wiring manual is here:

http://howertonengineering.com/wp-co...FS-1web-sr.pdf

$364 shipped in the continental 48 states, which includes all Paypal and shipping fees here. I'm in Albany NY and will accept CC's via Square at my shop, or cash if you are close and want to pick it up.