Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Sub forum for VDR Dyno plots

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2013, 05:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sub forum for VDR Dyno plots

Could we possibly seperate the dyno forums into real dyno section and a sub forum for VDR. I understand VDR is a great tool to use as I have used it quite a bit myself but to me it is getting a little old to have to look through the section to find real dyno information. One vendor in particular only uses VDR and seems to have 30% of the posts lately created with VDR plots. I for one know in the right hands VDR can be pretty accurate but in others the numbers can easily be skewed into making it look like a car makes more power than it really does.

What is other peoples thoughts on making a small sub forum for just VDR plots?
Old Aug 29, 2013, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by droppinbottom
Could we possibly seperate the dyno forums into real dyno section and a sub forum for VDR. I understand VDR is a great tool to use as I have used it quite a bit myself but to me it is getting a little old to have to look through the section to find real dyno information. One vendor in particular only uses VDR and seems to have 30% of the posts lately created with VDR plots. I for one know in the right hands VDR can be pretty accurate but in others the numbers can easily be skewed into making it look like a car makes more power than it really does.

What is other peoples thoughts on making a small sub forum for just VDR plots?
Outside a Dyno Jet. Most real dynos can be skewed just as easy.

I don't read that forum anyway, as dyno numbers are like (little dick syndrome) to me, so I don't care either way