Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.
View Poll Results: what do you think?
good job!
20.00%
boooo! booo this man!!! booo!
0%
great man! lets use it
0%
good job but add more stuff....more text, post comments and let me know what you want in it
80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

CLC...testing the flyer out

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2004, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLC...testing the flyer out

well here is a concept i made, its 8 by 11...so bout the size of a piece of paper...gonna make the letters more interesting but here ya go
Attached Thumbnails CLC...testing the flyer out-untitled-1-copy.jpg  
Old May 6, 2004, 05:13 AM
Evolved Member

technically no evo's can be official members....this is lancers only but make it on there that they are way welcome, just can't be honorary members or something....also maybe put something about the mitshu or a car
Old May 6, 2004, 05:25 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You forgot the Ralliarts.
Old May 6, 2004, 06:32 AM
Evolved Member

oh yea, i did see one of those at the mall the other week
Old May 6, 2004, 06:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Why can't Evo's be members? It is a "lancer evolution." If you want more members to exclude Evo's is not a good idea.
Old May 6, 2004, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

no it is just since we are going under the ECLC they are the east cost lancer club. and yes the evo is a lancer but the club itself is only for lances and by joining up with them we can help promate people from other areas to come in and get better deals through out the east coast.... we want everyone to show up at meets even none lancer/evos....just consider us as sponsoring the meets i guess and putting it all together...this just makes at little more effecient and more organized...plus i think the reason a lot of people are not showing up becuase it is just a few of us meeting and that is not worth it to some...now if we have a club it will be more of a reason to show up...those in the club it will be more manditory and to those that wanna come and hang will have more of a reason to becuase they know that this is more serious. does that make sense...

we want everyone to come...we do not discriminate against any car...we want to see what everyone has, and meet those that talk on here on a regular basis and also get more info and ideas for our own cars
Old May 6, 2004, 09:54 AM

I'm talking with ECLC about the situation right now. I agree, a lancer is a lancer whether it's an Evo or an ES. And with ECLC being the mother club we abide by their rules. However, Evos down south make up a big portion of the people we're recruiting. I don't see why Evos can't join Carolina Lancer Club...member with us, just not affiliated with ECLC to get their deals they push. Even though CLC is a subsidiary, and follow same guidlines...even subsidiaries have their own guidlines.
Old May 6, 2004, 11:23 AM

Alright, this is official.....Evos are welcome in the Carolina Lancer Club. You will be recognized as a member; however you won't be recognized in the ECLC. But no big deal. So bring yourself and your evo.....all of you.
Old May 6, 2004, 04:16 PM
Evolving Member

Thats just retarted they have a club w/out evos. im thinking there is a need for them to cut us some slack down here people should be able to join our club with nearly whatever they drive. its a car club for cryin out loud! there is not a big representation of lancers/evos down here to be that picky
Old May 6, 2004, 04:28 PM

Excluding evos would be like excluding ozs because they are not lancers they are lancer ozs. I cant believe this is even being argued about.

Stupid.
Old May 6, 2004, 06:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
I'm thinking I'm out. Sounds like there are going to be too many rules and secret handshakes and stuff like that. Too much politics. Sorry. Let me know if I'm wrong or just reading too much into things because I would like some fellow owners to hang out with.
P.S. If I get a secret decoder ring I'm in. LOL

Last edited by hotrod2448; May 6, 2004 at 06:25 PM.
Old May 6, 2004, 06:30 PM

NO NO NO......we aren't that complicated people. I am letting you know that you are wrong. We are only a chapter. We have our own guidlines....and it is okay for Evos to be members of our club. There are no secret handshakes and no specific rules to abide. I think about the whole secret decoder ring...how's that. haha

But seriously, I do disagree with their ECLC evo rule...however I do see both sides of the argument. I'm just thankful that I got the chance to discuss the matter and resolve it as quickly as I did. So, I am confident that the Evos, the Lancers, and the Ralliarts of the area will greatly help representation here and I am definitely looking forward to this coming meeting.
Old May 6, 2004, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

alright so this is another test, i did it again with chrome letters tho, hell...fevo, i can also try and design something for the website, so we have a good logo

trying to get the right fonts to work but its being a !#$!#
Attached Thumbnails CLC...testing the flyer out-new-chrome-copy.jpg  
Old May 6, 2004, 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

ok, here is a trial finished one, i can make some more, i'll have a day tommorrow after i'm done packing for the weekend

enjoy
Attached Thumbnails CLC...testing the flyer out-finished-chrome-copy.jpg  
Old May 7, 2004, 05:01 AM
Evolved Member

i'm gonna put a graphic in the center there for looks tonight but i am please overall with it

Quick Reply: CLC...testing the flyer out