Notices
View Poll Results: What is your experience with Mitsubishi Dealership Service, (Check all that apply)
Very Good, I have complete faith with my specific local Dealership
13.33%
Very Good, I have complete faith with any Mitsubishi Dealership
0%
Good experience with my specific Dealership
11.11%
Good experience with all Mitsubishi Dealership
0%
Average Experience with Mitsubishi Dealerships
20.00%
Average, But I Avoid going to Some Mitsubishi Dealerships
20.00%
Poor, It is always hit or miss
35.56%
I do not service my Mitsubishi vehicle at Mitsubishi Dealerships
11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Mitsubishi Dealership Service Satisfaction Survey

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2011, 07:27 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow look at this old thread. they went as far as blacklisting dealerships 5 years ago. wow lol

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/se...alerships.html
Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:49 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by roblaza
I've had Terrible service at Barrie Mitsubishi, the place is an absolute joke and disgrace. I've resorted to taking my car to newmarket Mitsubishi sor service and so far they have been decent... But who knows, that could change. So far so good with Newmarket, but I will never visit Barrie Mitsubishi again.
ha I hear you! its the useless management there. what happened to you there?
Old Feb 25, 2011, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, any update on this evo_soul?
Old Feb 25, 2011, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

lol since markham mitsubishi's turn over of staff, its all down hill from there....the gm is retarded. The staffs are even more retarded, I get no damn respect what so ever..they even said single exit mufflers are ugly infront of me, no knowing i own that car...it's ridiculious to max!!
Old Feb 25, 2011, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by initialdrew
lol since markham mitsubishi's turn over of staff, its all down hill from there....the gm is retarded. The staffs are even more retarded, I get no damn respect what so ever..they even said single exit mufflers are ugly infront of me, no knowing i own that car...it's ridiculious to max!!
lol next time say "When you can keep up with my car then you can talk". Besides what do they drive riced out honda accords. A 4 cylinder should have a single exit not a dual exit.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 09:53 AM

I had issues with service at Erin Mills going back to late December '10. Their service is without a doubt the worst I have ever seen in the automotive industry. Canadian Tire shines in comparison to them.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Well guys. Mitsubishi now has 5 days to formally respond to a letter sent in today.

In that letter I have laid out all the outstanding issues with the dealership structure in Canada. There have been recurring issues with customer service that are at the core of why most (not all) dealerships are failing and have poor relations outside of Quebec. While I know what the answer already is, I am sending this letter as a formality. Mitsubishi Head Office does not have the full latitude to moderate Mitsubishi Dealerships and their operation. This is something that mainly stems from Mitsubishi's history in Canada. Some years ago they pulled out entirely leaving the dealerships to fend for themselves. When they returned. You can imagine how awkward the relationship was. ****Slow Clap Begins****

While I can not change Mitsubishi's structure over night. I will demonstrate to them that alternative solutions are possible. And I will do this by working with dealerships regardless of the brand. Servicing a car is still a people business. If I do not trust you with my car, I will not come back. If the policies of warranty and service are two complicated, I will not come back. I have had 230 emails and contacts over the past 2 and half years about issues at dealerships. While there is always two side of the coin. I cant help but notice consistency in some of the stories brought before me. Many of them do not get resolved at the GM level and in virtually all the cases there was very little response by Mitsubishi Head office.

I do not have an axe to grind, I do this simply for those I represent via the car club. People in the car club are free to do as they wish and go to the dealerships as they wish. However, effective immediately, I am now sending our car club to Alternative Dealerships which have already been briefed on the situation and are committed to providing competent service. After 5 days the official dealership list will be published.

All that said, I will make note of one other thing of the dealerships we have dealt with historically. The Mitsubishi dealership that best embodies competent service and friendly interactions is Maple Mitsubishi. To date they have existed for more than a year without incurring any major infraction towards our car club membership. They have retained their status as a supporter of the car club and Mod Friendly. There are 3 other dealerships that I am considering for renewal for Gold Alliance interaction.

Another final point. I will be visiting every single Mitsubishi Dealership in the GTA and will offer them a chance to make concessions or at least spark a dialog to improve short comings with their service. I will be approaching each dealership at both the service and GM level. And I will report back on each dealership. There is 1 dealerships which will likely be blacklisted for very clear and documented reasons. Something I will share with Mitsubishi Head office. I will address that in a different post. If I sound pissed, I am not going to lie. I am... it just feels sometimes like I am more invested in Mitsubishi than they are. Like no one cares. I aint gonna sit on my tail and hope for things to get better, cause it again. If I have to create an official Mitsubishi Service and Aftermarket program I will. And I currently have the sponsorship support to at least try. Time will tell if they has the effect of returning confidence to the Mitsubishi ownership scene.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 05:09 AM

Evo_soul,

I am encouraged to see your action plan, and with fingers firmly crossed, I remain hopeful it has some level of impact on the quality of service that I and many others have seen at Ontario Mitsubishi dealerships.

While poor dealership service is not unique to Mitsubishi, from what I have read and experience myself first-hand, the quality of service provided by Ontario Mitsubishi dealers does appear to be sub-par.

As well, in all fairness, I would like to also give credit where credit is due. I have found the service at Scarborough Mitsubishi to be very good, and dealings with service advisor Raymund have been very positive.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 03:42 PM

Any updates from corporate Sean?