Notices

email and phone call from dealer re: Canadian Auction survey

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2011, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
email and phone call from dealer re: Canadian Auction survey

Hi everyone, Anybody got a letter like this yesterday? "Scarborough Mitsubishi has completed a Canadian auction investigation to determine the most requested pre-owned vehicles in the market place. ..... blah-blah.blah ... your vehicle ranking qualifies you for this special promotion. The information provided to us indicates that your vehicle has been identified in a preferred status. Scarborough Mitsubishi is authorized to buy back your current vehicles at a above market value and payout all outstanding liens....blah-blah-blah... We would like to exchange your vehicle for a new 2011 vehicle... blah-blah" Just wondering if this is targeted ad or what. They even left me a voice mail. I just bought my 2011 Evo last spring and they want to buy it back? Have they gone mental?
Old Sep 21, 2011, 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
I think a few people here in CMQ (Quebec Mitsubishi Club) have gotten similar messages from their dealer, I didn't read into the matter much since I wasn't concerned (Guess they don't want to buy back my IX! )
Old Sep 22, 2011, 06:51 AM

It`s basically a "marketing/Ad campaign" For scarb Mits to get you back in, Trade in your car, and refinance another... It`s targeted at people with 08-10 Mitsu`s...Retarded they sent one to you and you have a 2011 lol
Old Sep 23, 2011, 08:26 PM

There's a serious shortage of used mitsu's in the Market and dealers are scrambling for tactics to get them (and of course make a new car sale)